Wonders of the World 💙

Wonders of the World πŸ’™

I was looking up the internet for places to travel to next and found some really interesting wonders across the world hence this myTake. There's so many worthwhile travel experiences to have and enjoy, let's take a look at a few of them. 😊

1. Let go of a floating lantern during Loi Krathong in Thailand

The view is definitely very spectacular I'd love to go there again.

2. Have fun at Wineglass Bay in Australia

Now, isn't this amazing? Gosh the water is crystal clear! πŸ’™

3. Cross the Tunnel of Love in Ukraine

It is believed that if couples who are truly in love hold hands and cross the tunnel, their wishes will come true.

4. Walk through Wisteria Flower Tunnel in Japan

It's located in Kawachi Fuji Gardens and doesn't it look like it's from a fairy tale? 😍

5. Swim in the Blue Grotto in Italy

Well, although I'm afraid of water, this really look amazing!

6. Walk the Great Wall of China

It's no doubt very tiring, but the view is definitely worth it!

7. Go to the opera in Sydney, Australia

8. See the Northern Lights

9. Admire the hues of Laguna Salada de Torrevieja in Spain

Isn't it just so beautiful? 😍 The water looks pink because of a type of a special algae in it.

10. Stand in the middle of the Pura Lempuyang in Indonesia

It's called the Gates to Heaven, and now I can truly see why. Isn't it just so magical?

Hopefully someday I will tick all these places on my travel list. ❀ Any of the places above that caught your eyes or any place that you'd love to go to? Tell me about it ☺

mskay is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 8

• And I jizzed in my pants.

• Nice myTake! <3

• Really amazing! I was having a boner going through your take I lost it somewhere...

• I want to sit on the coast of the Maldives
    static1.squarespace.com/.../?format=750w

• She was called 8th wonder of the world

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../chyna3.jpeg

• I want to go to all the places listed above.

• Once upon a time, many moons ago, I took my (then) girlfriend on a road trip around the east coast of Tasmania. Anyway, 2nd day into the trip, we found ourselves alone together in the middle of the beach in Wine Glass bay. Weather was perfect, sand and water were beautiful, and there were a few little kangaroos jumping around in the bushes.

To top it off, on the road to/from wineglass bay, there is an oyster/scallop farm, and it was ridiculously cheap to eat huge amounts of live shellfish straight off the boat.

Absolutely magical day.

• All of this place look interesting. Number10 is beautiful, really as you described Gates to Heaven; Number1 is very fun I am planning to go to Thailand this November again for the festival.

What Girls Said 9

• my god yes <3 <3

• Good take. I wrote one like it a few months ago. ^^ The Blue Grotto looks awesome. :D ❀️Check out mine:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10541-20-of-the-world-s-strangest-places

• OMG yours is way more awesome! 😍

p/s : that picture of the pink lake is actually the pink lake in Australia xD

• Thank you and lol I didn't know xD I love yours though it's really cool!❤️

• Ahah thank you ^^

When I read I was like why does it look so familiar (I've been there) until I refer to one of my takes to confirm it 😂

• Blue Grotto in Italy... that looks magical and definitely something I would love to experience, my kinda thing. 💙
    Nice take!

• Ikr when I first came across the picture I was like 'omg I need to go there' 💙

Thank you ^^

• Indonesia, Thailand and Italy are on checklist!

Looks amazing.

• These three countries are amazing!! Thailand's Koh Lipe is literally like Maldives 😍

• Wow these places look so awesome!
    And seriously No.10 is just one more reason for me to finally visit Indonesia 💗

• Wow all this place are very beautiful! <3

• you should have posted this as a mytake.. gosh these places are amazing.. floating lanterns.. and northern lights.. omg.. LOVE them... i really wanna see those..

• That lake in Spain looks magical! The tunnel of love and the flower tunnel looks stunning too! We totally gotta go there someday ❤

• All these places are beautiful I love all of it!