DIY Halloween Decorations

5 DIY Halloween Decorations

Tis the season to decorate the house filled with witches, ghosts, vampires etc. Personally I love all seasons (mostly Christmas) however these 5 fun Halloween decorations can save you money, you will love, your children will enjoy and everyone will appreciate it.

DIY Halloween Decorations

1. Glowing Eyes

Toilet Paper Rolls and Glow Sticks? Of course, just using a pencil, some scissors, bushes (to hide the toilet paper rolls) and a big imagination, this fun craft you’ll be able to re-use every year.

2. Eyeballs In a Tree

What an amazing idea to add some personality to that tree you have in the front yard. Now though it will be hard putting the eyeballs up on the tree (that’s why we have ladders and husbands/ boyfriends). All you need is a black permanent marker and two big white balls.

3. Bloody Handprint Cling

Honestly what’s Halloween without a bit of blood? You can easily make this yourself using Elmer’s Glue and Red Food Colouring. They cling onto any smooth surface. Best do this inside a glass window near the front doors for all children to see before they get their treat.

4. Wall Spider Web

Quite impressive, I must say! Yarn, double sided tape is all you need for this. Oh, and maybe a few spiders, too.

5. Dancing Lawn Ghosts

Poke a Styrofoam ball through the top of a white or green tall garden/fence stake or spray painted dowel, and then cover it with white fabric or cheesecloth. Lightweight fabric will pick up in the wind more, giving them the illusion that they’re dancing. If your fabric is on the sheer side, you might want to use a couple of layers. Make several of them and place them in a circle with the fabric corners tied together. You can secure the fabric over the Styrofoam with hot glue and a few white push pins in the very top for extra security. They look really cool dancing around a tree or faux fire pit!

Thank you all very much for reading. Please feel free to comment below. Also if anything you'd like for me to use as a topic message me. Thank you all very much and god bless :) <3

Khaleesi89 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

• The wall web spider is a bad idea since I'd probably ruin my hearing every time I let women see it.

• Because we're going to believe a black web is real?

Not all chicks are stupid, and we're not all arachnophobic.

• Just. . . If I could just. . .

Reach in and slap you.

Pff. Nuh. Nuh. I love spiders and so do a lot of my female friends.

Pff. You need to talk to some real women.

• @BaileyisDarcy 95% of the time whenever someone talks about spiders, 95% of the time women will say that they are scared of them 100% of the time. Good for you that you're an exception but this "oh but I'm not like that, you haven't met all women hur dur" is a tired old retort that get's us nowhere. Yes I am aware that not all women are like that. But in this particular case most are.

And I'll file you for assault because there is never an excuse for violence.

• I just wear my regular face and it scares people pretty badly.

• Can I just put eyeballs on trees and leave them up all year long? I really want to do that now xD

• Just be careful it's not "too scary". Like the house here in Parma

• Ty posting this

• the Dancing Lawn Ghosts would creep my neighbors out lol

What Girls Said 5

• the dancing ghost thing is really cute

• Lol i loke the eyeballs in the 🌳

• The ghost thing is a prank we do around Halloween. We take some chickenwire, mold it into roughly the shape of a super tall slenderman, spray paint it matte black and place it in the woods just a bit off the general path. We do this for a couple of points cuz as soon as they take their eyes off the first one we pull it up and then a bit further they come across the second one. Sometimes they get a bit freaked out. Most of the time no one cares but those few times... lol. x]

• I'm throwing a small Halloween party this weekend. This is getting the juices going.

• “DIY! Just pull out the giant balls and styrofoam that you store in your ass and get ta' makin'!”

Good intentions and cool decorations, but the how-to on some are lacking, while others are perfectly detailed.