20 Things You'll Never Need to Know

Hi, this is me, trying hard to brainstorm ideas for my next presentation and because I don't have any inspiration for stories so I got onto Google and well, I found these. Have fun reading em! ๐Ÿ˜„

20 Things You'll Never Need to Know

Did you know that..

1. According to the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council, any person over the age of 18 should not top their hot dog with ketchup.

2. Dogs can see sadness in humans and often attempt to make their owners happy by initiating cuddling. This is why I love dogs ๐Ÿ’™

3. Being able to instantly respond with sarcasm within seconds of a stupid question is a sign of a healthy brain.

4. Only about 3% of all bird species have penises.

5. Pre-crastinators are compelled to check things off their to-do list as soon as possible, whether or not the job is well done.

6. One hour of dancing can burn off the calories you consume drinking three glasses of wine. So dance away people ๐Ÿ’ƒ

7. The smaller the star, the longer it lives and the dimmer it tends to be. ๐ŸŒŸ

8. โ€œFacebook Addiction Disorderโ€ is a mental disorder identified by Psychologists.

9. The following can be read forward and backwards : Do geese see God?

10. You cannot snore and dream at the same time.

11. The 20th of March is known as Snowman Burning Day! Let's burn snowman people โ›„

12. Panphobia is the fear of everything. Which in my opinion, is a pretty unlucky phobia to have. ๐Ÿ˜‚

13. Paraskavedekatriaphobia is the fear of Friday the 13th.

14. When watermelons are grilled or baked, they lose their granular texture and can even be used as a meat substitute. Sort of like "watermelon steak". Woohoo this is why I love watermelons! ๐Ÿ‰

15. Selective mutism is an anxiety disorder that causes people to freeze up and become mute in certain stressful situations. ๐Ÿ™Š

16. Your bruise turns colors because your body is breaking down and reabsorbing the hemoglobin that leaked from your broken blood vessels.

17. Bad weather can make us more productive by eliminating the cognitive distractions that result from good weather, research finds.

18. A company in Taiwan makes dinnerware out of wheat, so you can eat your plate too! ๐Ÿ˜‹

19. Over 1000 birds a year die from smashing into windows. ๐Ÿšช

20. Humans are deuterostomes - meaning that our anus is the first thing to develop in the womb before any other opening. At one point, we were all nothing but an a*hole. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

These are all the unimportant yet sort of interesting facts that you will never need to know about. Now let's get on our own way, okays? ๐Ÿ˜œ

mskay is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 7

• Hahahaha I'm taking notes!! I think this will help me advance my career!!

• Here's another useless fact : Cats urine glows when exposed to x-rays.

• Hmmm... HMMMMMMMMM...

• I didn't need to know what she looked like without make-up, but I can't unlearn it anymore.

• Interesting 😏

• Interesting facts. Though I've always suspected #20.

• Lol, I always suspected #20.

What Girls Said 7

• All female need in a hive are related.

My boyfriend made that into a Cards Against Humanity card.
    Incestuous Lesbian Bees.
    Good card.

• Fascinating myTake!

I think I'd consider myself #5 except that I do care about the quality of my work.

#9: Mind = blown.

#20: Hahahaha, that makes so much sense. Some people didn't develop much after that either. :P

• Pretty intresting !!

• Oh wow these are interesting! Especially this

"20. Humans are deuterostomes - meaning that our anus is the first thing to develop in the womb before any other opening."

• Yup, I was surprised too. Anyways, thank you ^^

• Hahaha I see you got bored of trying to find ideas for that presentation xD
    Cool facts anyways baby

• #11 really? Let's burn snowmans!
    #14 seriously? Gotta try that!

• Aww #2 is so true!!