Nothing's gonna change my world

Nothing's gonna change my world

It's like a switch.

I'm all happy, smiley and talkative when I'm around family.

Then when I'm alone.. I'm empty. Numb. Without feeling. I'm a shadow on the wall. I'm the darkness that surrounds the Stars. I'm at a state of nothingness.

Alone I am nothing. Alone I am no one. All feelings exist outside of my body. All around me.

I stare into the dark abyss. Not longing. Not anything.

Empty.

Nothing. It's like a swirl of darkness found its way into me. And nothing snaps me out of it.

Slowly poisoning myself to death with cigarettes.

Nothing.

I can't stop listening to Across the Universe either.

Nothing's gonna change my world.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 1

• I think that if a person believes that their world will never change, then they've been alone with their thoughts for too long. I've fallen victim to this before. I know the dark place that you're talking about. It seems endless and like there is no escaping it, but there is a way. Friends and family help, but you're the only one who can pull yourself out of it. The abyss you speak of only exists in your mind. If you let dark thoughts consume you, then you'll never get out. Even in dark times, we cannot relinquish the things that make us human.

How many of you are there? Whose hopes and dreams do you encompass? Could you but see the eyes in your own, the minds in your mind, you would see how much we share.

What Girls Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender