What makes humans beautiful

What makes humans beautiful.

People come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Some people even have upgrades! (Piercings, tattoos, etc.) But this myTake can't cover the whole of humanity and all of their differences, so I'll stick to my own opinion. What do I think makes people beautiful?

1. Smiles

Whether your teeth be white, yellow, brown, green, red, purple, etc, a smile will always make me feel nice. If I wave at a person on the street and get a smile back, I feel warm and fuzzy inside, even though I know I'll never see said person again. I find it amazing that people can show their emotions with a simple movement of the mouth or a crinkle in their eyes. A lot of people may not use their smiles often, so making someone happy enough to show their inner joy makes me feel amazing, even if it's just for a few seconds.

2. Passion

Nothing is more amazing than a person doing something they're passionate about. If your passion is something like video games, I would sit with you for hours. My eyes wouldn't be on the screen, because I know nothing about video games. Instead, my eyes will be on your face. I love to see the joy shine through someone's eyes. I can't help but smile when I see someone's eyebrows furrow in concentration and their mouth screw up in a way that they feel helps them focus better. I just love to see people doing what they love, and I wouldn't turn down the chance to observe this, even if I know nothing about what you're doing.

3. Confusion

It may seem weird, but I like to watch people while they work on a difficult problem or a strange situation. I feel as if I can see the wheels turning in someone's head as they try to solve the issue. The things that drive me crazy are the squinted eyes, the pen or lip between the teeth, and the eyes that bob back and forth between words on a page, characters on a screen, game pieces on a board, etc.

4. Laughter

I like to observe people while they watch their favorite shows, or read a funny post, or even just laugh at their own lame jokes. It's adorable. I can hear their happiness ring around the both of us as if it were a physical object, and not just a sound. I love laughter even more than smiles, especially when I'm the cause.

5. Excitement

Holidays like Christmas are great for me, because I can feel the excitement zapping around me. It's as if a person's eyes literally fill with sparkling hope as they bounce from foot to foot. When eyes go wide, and mouths drop open, I observe everyone's reactions to surprises. I either see a flash of disappointment or a permanent look of ecstasy.

Observing people is my favorite thing to do. I can sit silently and just watch other people enjoy themselves, and that alone can make my mood 100 times better. People are so beautiful.

lexythelou22 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 14

• And then you read a story about a baby just lying on the street in China while people pass by without doing a thing. Yea humans sure are beautiful.

• You obviously didn't read the take. It's about people that I've met. Nice try at insulting the human population though, you are aware that you're one of them, right?

• Yes I am and I never said I'm perfect.

• Lovely take definitely smiling does it for me and off the list being genuine or thoughtful.

• Low bodyfat, strong jawline, good physique. High cheekbones

• please à dog is more kind than us what do we humans do beside fighting and killing and plan to corrupt the other and judge the other and make fun of him please I am ashamed of being a human

• The fact that we are humans ourselves makes humans beautiful. Of course you're attracted to your own species.

• I don't see humans as beautiful at all

• Either their physical features, or whats on the inside... Guess it depends on the person looking.

• No idea what makes humans beautiful but here's a quote on beauty I really like
    "The study of beauty is a duel in which the artist cries in terror before being defeated"
    -Charles Baudelaire
    Sorry if this seems irrelevant I just really like that quote and share it whenever I can

• "What makes humans beautiful..."

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

How they look.

• Peoples "opinions" makes humans beautiful.

• I don't know... If someone's teeth are red and they're smiling at you, you should probably run.

• But why do we enjoy listening to laughter? Why do we enjoy excitement?

Because of chemicals released in our brain when we experience those things. That's it.

• Well, the title isn't "What do I think makes humans beautiful?" so you're incorrect. Also, the title was not a question. It was, in fact, a statement, made by me, the human. Not made by me, the giant walking chemistry lab. Being a statement, it needed no answer to begin with. Nice attempt at "trolling" though.

• Plus, for you to be correct, the title would have to be "What makes me think humans are beautiful?"

• 1. Smile - the look of someone mocking you because they view you as inferior

2. Passion - Rage, Hatred

3. Confusion - Stupidity

4. Laughter - Mocking or fear

5. Excitement - Delusion

• Her smile is breath taking.

What Girls Said 4

• Aw very cute mytake I enjoyed reading it.

• I'm still ugly, though.

• I think it is the concern human beings have for each other and the sacrifices people are willing to make to stand up for what they believe in or think is right. People who die or risk their lives saving others. People who suffer so they can help others. People who go to foreign countries to help the poor. People who become doctors and then give all their money away. I remember going to a bank a very long time ago and saying I needed cash to pay for a bus ticket to the doctor and they' told me I did not qualify for a cash advance but the bank teller would personally take $5 from her own pocket to give to me so I could afford a bus ticket to the doctors. (I had a bus pass in my city but my doctor was in another city 2 hours away and my bus pass did not work for the other city so I had to get tickets for that)

• I love it when people are selfless that way too, just another thing I should have added to the list.

• People are indeed beautiful :)