How to accomplish being lazy with just seven tips

Here are some 7 tips I will give on how to be lazy and no I don't live in my mom's basement I live in my room.

1. Make sure you have parent's who will let you mooch of of them

Make sure you have parents who spoil you and let you pay for your food and everything else.

2. Live with your parents

You don't have to live in your basement to live with your parent's I have my own room and its awesome.

3. Play video games

Playing video games takes your mind off of other stresses in life, its easy to do, and it has shown that playing video games can help increase certain motor functions in the brain.

4. Watch TV shows, movies, or random videos

It's a great source of entertainment from being able to make you laugh to making you think while still being lazy.

5. Create your own youtube channel

Making a youtube channel is very easy and uploading a video could get you lots of views. Its an easy activity as well as being a great way to socially connect with others, sharing same passions like uploading a tutorial video for a certain video game or make up for instance.

6. Sleeping

Make sure you get lots of sleep.

7. Don't set any goals for yourself

Make sure you don't think big its okay to have dreams, but its another to actually dream about these goals.

Thank you for reading this my take now go out and become lazy.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 8

• Sorry, I was too lazy to read this so I scrolled all the way down to the bottom.

ZzZzZzZz

:P
    lol!

• Haha too funny!!! Lol look at the simpson!!

• Wow, awesome MyTake, I like the tips :D

• This resembles me except that I'm older, retired, and I pretty much sleep and dick around all the time. I've earned it though. If you are really committed to being slovenly, make messes and don't clean up after yourself, order a lot of take out food and smoke lots of cannabis. I don't do that but it totally helps.

• What is the point of being consistently lazy? To become a 40yr living in his mom's basement without a girlfriend? Its good to have a day or two every now and then of laziness. But doing nothing productive in life is boring.

• You don't have to live in your mom's basement though lol you could live in your dad's basement :P

• I can't believe this is featured lol

I don't do any of that and I'm very lazy!

• Yeah, it's easy to be lazy, at least for us Montenegrins ;)

• Okay I read the title then went off playing an online game and listening to music, on a very comfortable chair in my pjs!! 😉

What Guys Said 9

• And live by the motto "Don't do today what you can do tomorrow".

Nice take xD

• U wanna achieve a lazy state in a very short time? I mean where it feels like you're strapped to the couch and weigh a few tons at least. Comfy chair or preferably a couch you can get comfy on. Before you lie down turn the heating up to nuclear level. That's that you'll turn into a lying down statue in no time.

• That's sounds like way too much work!

• Step 8: TLDR!!
    I win :)
    nah lol cool take

• all these describe me besides the

computer tough guy, and no goals..

i have goals.. alottt of them and i dont act tough.. these days people will get your ip, find you and actually kill you

• Doesn't creating, editing, and uploading videos require energy?

• No never me never be lazy must eat chipps zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• This is really good, although the YouTube Channel thing seems an odd fit. Why that and not, say, start a Blogger blog or sit on Facebook all day? Otherwise, though, I was quite entertained, thanks. :)

• Great Take, very entertaining ;)