Funny Random Things I Wonder And Think About

Things that I kinda weird myself out with.

1) Why do people say that men have only two emotions and expect them to do all the work?

Funny Random Things I Wonder And Think About.

2) If the Earth turned 30 times faster, we would get salary every day, but women would bleed to death...

3) Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out of the window?

4) Why do girls open their mouths when applying mascara?

5) Why do men and women think so differently about so many things?

6) Has anyone really been scared to death?

7) Why is Satan such a bad dude?

8) Why do most women gasp if men make the bed and do the laundry?

9) Why isn't it considered gay when someone says 'fuck you' to a person of the same sex?

10) Why are we guys so fascinated with boobs? Our moms have them too.

11) What if feminists are actually undercover misogynists giving women a bad name?

12) Why do we call Karma a bitch for giving us what we deserve?

13) Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor while dishwasher fluid is made with real lemons?

14) Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?

15) Why do the people who tell you to be the 'real' you seem to hate you the most anyway?

16) How people invented language. Seriously. How did they come up with words?

17) Ever feel freaked out that you're just a brain? I mean everything else is kinda useless without it.

18) Isn't it racist to generalize a particular ethnicity as racist?

19) Why do some people believe men can't fake orgasms?

20) Why do I feel weird when a guy says don't be a pussy and feel weirder when a girl says the same. Isn't it sexist?

21) Are we really alone in the universe? The possibilities are mind boggling.

22) Ever dream about kidnapping your cab driver as he drives you around, you know, like Collateral?

23) Why do they use sterilised needles for death by lethal injection?

24) Have you ever tried crying underwater?

25) If darkness is just the absence of light. Why do people make light vs dark theories?

26) Why does thinking too much give you an headache?

27) What would a guy do if a pretty girl and an ugly one were fighting over him, and the ugly one was winning?

28) Why is it so bloody hard to pee when you have an erection?

29) If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

30) Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, ‘I think I’ll squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?’

31) Have you ever found any proper answer to your questions on G@G?

Chief16 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 1

• wow, that was amazing, and for 29, the first thing that popped into my mind was: quiz-quizzical, test- testicle but then that sounded awkward sooo... :) haha, loved that mytake

• and being just a brain? I mean, unless you are a jellyfish, you are literally a brain with a bunch of body parts to order around. And who wants to be a jellyfish? They don't even have a real gender, they "turn into girls" to reproduce, but they don't have a real gender, really.

• A brain without a body then.

What Guys Said 4

• Ha ha... I got ya

• "5) Why do men and women think so differently about so many things?"
    God has a marvelous sense of humor.

"7) Why is Satan such a bad dude?"
    The word literally means adversary, so he's the adversary to anything/everything.

"16) How people invented language. Seriously. How did they come up with words?"
    Generational trial and error

"17) Ever feel freaked out that you're just a brain? I mean everything else is kinda useless without it."
    It's a system, without all the parts, you'd die, or live shorter.

"23) Why do they use sterilised needles for death by lethal injection?"
    Habit.

"25) If darkness is just the absence of light. Why do people make light vs dark theories?"
    Because they are opposites, like Apple and Microsoft

"27) What would a guy do if a pretty girl and an ugly one were fighting over him, and the ugly one was winning?"
    Help the pretty one.

• 1: Never heard that expression
    2: We would also be crushed to death by centripetal force
    3: Because your breath probably smells bad
    4: I'm not a woman
    5: Because they have different levels of chemicals in their bodies that affect the way they feel and think
    6: Yes
    7: I've never read the bible so I don't think I'm qualified to answer this...
    8: Because they broke a stereotype
    9: It's meant to be an insult not a threat, nobody actually expects them to follow through with the action
    10: It's a culture thing, not all cultures sexualize breasts it just so happens the western culture does
    11: Interesting thought...
    12: Because snitches are bitches
    13: Because you don't want to actually drink lemon juice (but it's great for cleaning!)
    14: No
    15: They are insecure about themselves so they insist that people expose their flaws so they can exploit them and feel better about themselves
    16: Time, patience, and lots of pointing at things
    17: No, but think about this... the person who named the brain technically named themselves
    18: No it's human instinct to categorize things
    19: They're ignorant?
    20: No you just don't like that word I feel the same way
    21: No because we have each other :-3
    22: No
    23: Because human decency
    24: No
    25: For science!
    26: Your brain is like a muscle and thinking is like working it out
    27: Depends on his personality
    28: Urine kills sperm cells so they cut it off so you don't kill your potential offspring
    29: Testicles
    30: Probably the town drunk
    31: Yes
    Hopefully that helped you out!

• 2,3 and 4 are funny but the rest are just random and not so funny.