Gender Wars... Apparently There Is Such A Thing!

Well I knew it existed , but it came to my attention after writing my first take: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/relationships/a25895-what-do-women-want-what-do-men-want-problem-solved

And a writer's curiosity took over me to investigate and an idealist in me to make another take.

Well this little war of yours is not really what you think it is. It´s not who is better , it´s about who sucks less. And boys and girls , we are BOTH losing it!

Gender wars... apparently there is such a thing!

Like a country covered in a civil war , killing it´s own citizens and destroying its own infrastructure , like an autoimmune disease killing the body it was meant to protect , this war is killing us , humans , humanity!

From the moment we are born , we are separated , divided. Gender , country , color of our skin , religion , social status. Think about it , you never head choice with that , including religion , we all did what our parents and schools told us to. It´s all pre default for us so it would be US against THEM! That's how society works , divide and conquer. But there is no "them" only us!

We focus on this petty little differences but we are all more alike then we think. This world is interconnected , we all need each other , hell we need other species of this planet as well.

If there was an alien species observing us I would bet they would have a hard time knowing who is male and who is female. They would have a hard time because greed,ego,shallowness,stubbornness... both men and women are guilty of this.

But! Selfless,unconditional given love,sacrifice,empathy and caring for others...both men and women share this virtues!

And thankfully , only boys and girls fight this war , but men and women don´t , so grow up , it´s not about the age, it's about maturity

I hated woman , got hurt real bad , "you are all bitches" I used to think , I was a boy then. Now I´m a man and can see both sides of the story.

Yes there are bad people ,and just like I got cheated and hurted , somebody else will also get hurt. And from that pain will raise another crusader for this stupid meaningless war.

Bad things and good things aren't based on the sex , but on a person , both male and female. Yes there are "bad" people , please don´t be one. Love is a giving thing and the more you give , the more you have!

Love you all guys and gals out there!! Stop showering each other with insults that hurt us both , but shower with praises and love , we need it like flowers need water!

Make this world a better place , for everybody and be awesome!!!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 1

• Nice take liked it a lot.

What Guys Said 1

• Your distinction between boys and men shows you're nothing but another brainwashed feminazi...

By your logic men have always been nothing but boys when we all know that it's the exact opposite. In other words, modern men are the ones who are feminized... so please stop pretending you are a SYMBOL of "real men"

This is just a feminazi shaming tactic used to coerce and indirectly force men to comply with modern feminist society.

• Right , brainwashed. No , I have a heavy dislike for feminism , I´m more for humanizam... hell all this "faminazi" thing is typical American shit , iif I didn't stumble upon this site I wouldn't even know that thing exist , cause you see with the exception of those crazy Russian chicks , we don´t really have it in Europe. I pity you , because there's so much beauty in this world , yet you choose to be bitter and pathetic and don´t see the power that you have , to be what ever you want. Still , I might be wrong , I don´t know anything , I´m trying , I want this world to be better for everybody. Anyway , as long as you post your opinion as a Anonymous , for you , I am a real man.

• I give up , you are an exactly a male copy of a feminist , you get into an argument with a feminist , this is how it looks like. I´m neutral , I love life , I was inspired by good people that want to change the world , that give , that don´t belong to any groups that we know right now. I´m neutral , I want something better and I´m not here to put my ideas down someone's throat.
      I´m sorry for you , I do know that feeling , I was hurt by women on multiple occations , I´m short so there were many times that I´m a great guy but there is no chemistry. In those moment I turn and I leave , just like today.
      I bid you farewell and do hope that by the end of your life you do menage to break free such a darkness and hatred and fear. I manage it´s not easy , but belive everybody can. But you have become exactly the same thing you are fighting against , that is sad my friend. I wish you all the best.

• It's just how it's always been... stop being such a feminist and wake up! You are a traitor to mankind