Reveal Your Phobia!

We all have fears!
Some more bizarre than others such as the phobia of peanut butter sticking to the root of your mouth πŸ˜†
I'll leave those out of my list or ill be here all day 😬
But here are some common phobias , in which you can find out what you are really afraid of !

W A R N I N G: May cause discomfort 🐍

Does this image make you feel uneasy?

If so, you may have Megalaphobia. Which is the fear of large things. This fear can extend to malls, sports arenas, planes , boats and even wide open spaces.

Does this image terrify you?

If yes, then you suffer from Coulrophobia- The fear of CLOWNS or anything that looks like a clown.

Can't stand the sight of this?

If not, you are an Arachnophobic, having Arachnophobia - Abnormal fear of spiders or scorpions.

Feeling dizzy/frightened just by looking at this?

Then you have Acrophobia.(The word sounds very similar to Arachnophobia.) This is having an irrational fear of heights. Which could mean just standing on a chair or a ladder,

Does this image give you nightmares?

The fear of dolls is called Pediophobia.

Does this make you feel panicky?

You may have Aquaphobia, which is the persistent fear of water or drowning. This can even include a river or bath tubs.

Does this make you want to scream?

This phobia is quite common, Claustrophia- The fear of tight, close spaces.

Does this scare the living daylights out of you?

Then you might have trypanophobia, the fear of needles and injections

Does this make your skin crawl?
Then call it Trypophobia, -The fear of holes ..which is also very common.

Is this your hell?

If this gives you the jitters than you may have Nyctophobia- which is the fear of darkness.

Feeling shivers down your spine?

The fear of snakes is Ophidiophobia !

That is all from me😬😬✌🏽

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 42

• This made me do a bit of research - I think I have a version of Oudenophobia, a fear of nothingness in the definition below it says it is the nothingness after death or number zero but for me it has nothing to do with death or zero. It is just nothingness itself, you know when people say "Thing of nothing" to fall asleep. That is the scariest thing you can say to me that is why I hate meditation and mindfulness.
    Here is definition I got off web.
    "Oudenophobia (from Greek ouden, meaning "nothing") is the fear of nothingness or the number zero. Sufferers tend to obsess with what is like when the person dies since they may think that their perception would turn to nothingness upon death. Sufferers would also fear things that contain nothing in them, like looking in the container expecting that there's something in it but actually nothing's there, making them anxious, dread or even panic. Oudenophobes would also declare that number zero represents nothingness. Oudenophobes would often get scared by the number zero, especially when the countdown on the timer reaches zero, which would make them excessively worry that their lives are counting down towards their death, resulting in death anxiety (thanatophobia).
    People with oudenophobia may suffer anxiety or panic symptoms like nausea, sweating, rapid heartbeat, trembling, dizziness, and obsessive thoughts about death or dying. It is often treated using behavior therapy, hypnotherapy and medication".

• I don't have any phobia (irrational fear) but I do find dolls creepy and I do have bit of a fear similar to agorophobia, but its not fear of public spaces or even open spaces more like exposure in general. When I was a kid I was terrified of the ocean, not near the beach but out in the deep ocean the thought of being totally exposed and not being able to see, hide, flee or defend myself from what ever might be lurking underneath was quite terrifying to me (though I am mostly over it). I do have a bit of Parasitophobia, the fear of parasites. The idea of something inside of you that you cannot get at but is living inside is incredibly unsettling to me. Other then those I actually don't have any phobias (use to be afraid of spiders/bugs but I conditioned myself so they no longer bother me).

• Acrophobic for sure. I don't mind fall-and-die heights, I can fly on planes, I can handle that skyscraper observation deck view, I just fear fall-and-break-my-leg/arm heights. I was doing some freelance construction work on my buddy's dad's house that was being built, and they had me do some shit on the roof. I kid you not, my legs turned to Jell-O and I had to crawl on my stomach to do it, standing was not an option πŸ˜‚ Another fun fact about WhiteSteve: I have never climbed a tree before.

• okay, just saying, if there's a fucking spider on my face, phobia or not, I'm scared

And this is a common misconception. A phobia is an UNNATURAL fear of something. For example: The average person comes across a snake, they jump back or generally avoid it. A person with a PHOBIA would avoid the woods altogether.

Phobias alter peoples' lives

• I never had any phobias as a kid but now big spiders do creep me out. My best friends as a kid had a arachnophobic mother and the kids were also scared because of her maybe that influenced me a bit. But I'm still not scared of the normal spiders here in Switzerland only the big ones scare me.
    Like sometimes when I'm in the shower I think what would happen if a big spider was on the ceiling and would just drop on me or something.

The picture with the wholes doesn't scare me but I've seen some others online. There was one with wholes in skin and it looked fucking creepy.

I actually love hights, as a kid I was always climbing and I've never felt scared except the pure survival fear like if I was actually about to fall off a building then yes I'd be scared. The others don't scare me either.

• Large bodies of water.

• Same lol. I don't want to swim too far into a lake :P

• I've gone on a ferry boat a few times to england (i live in europe), but that wasn't scary to me, although i could see water all around me.
      I think it only would be scary if i would be swimming instead of being on a big boat

• @Dipsy
      Agrees. Just the thought, gives me a start.

• I'm terrified of being poor, being fat, and snakes.

• I am more uneasy than most about needles. When I was a child, clowns made me uneasy ( I actually bit a clown once ). When I was a child, I was very afraid of frogs to the point where I would panic if I saw one (only if I saw it in real life, never a picture). However, I outgrew that until I was just uneasy about them by the time I was in 3rd or 4th grade. Then my friend invited me to touch a frog that he caught. I didn't want to admit I was afraid of them, so I just went ahead and touched it. The fear evaporated instantly at that moment. As a teacher, I routinely handle frogs (and snakes, tarantulas, milipedes, scorpions, and other critters).

• Very few things scare me, but I fuckin hate frogs. Always have.

• Odontophobia (fear of Dentist) :P

s.quickmeme.com/.../...507e89cd8643e00cd6c5cf6.jpg

• I don't like snakes at all, never know if it's a Slow worm or a snake.
    But I never panic , thus phobia free.

• Extreme heights make me uncomfortable and spiders annoy me you can be bitten by poisonous spiders only so many times before they start to get on your nerves.

• Fear of isolation. And fear of socializing

• I don't know, I do fear needles and I get anxious when I'm being injected and all, but I still take the injections so not sure if it counts as a phobia.

I definitely have Claustrophobia, and I would feel out of breath and like dying in a very small/compact pace.

• I have EXTREME EXTREMEEEEE trypophobia. It's horrible

• I'm nauseous after looking at that picture. My day has been ruined. Nevermind I was warned :/

• That i can't protect others.

• 1- spiders
    2- curbs
    3- street signs, especially of the stop variety
    4- clowns
    5- fastbreak dunks

• I'm afraid of failure.

• I know I am acrophobic- I am scared of heights, but I am ok with riding ferris wheels.

I am scared of snakes and hairy spiders like Trantula, especially HUGE hairy spiders and Black Widow

• i have Claustrophia, Ophidiophobia , Aquaphobia, Pediophobia. Megalaphobia and

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 51

• Needles are the worst, and when I saw that picture of a needle pricking the skin the blood from my face drained.
    Usually every year I get flu shots and the nurses always make them seem horrible or they build up suspense making it worse! I remember one time I had to get a blood test and they needed 4 tubes of blood; got through the first tube and half way through the second tube I felt faint, dizzy and a cold face. By the end of the second tube I nearly passed out and my poor mother had to make sure I stay awake for the rest of the two! Thankfully the nurse gave me glucose water and was fine after that. But I just hate needles... not a phobia but I just don't like them because of the after effects :(

• FUUUUU you put a picture of trypophobia T_T

Well, I was gonna eat breakfast. Now I'll just sit here until I feel well enough to forget I saw that picture by looking at the last picture of the cute snakes. They're pretty adorable. :)

• I Love the New My Take, sis, @CaramelCookie, and I have this Phobia of Heights, when nothing to hang on to, and even then, I get like a Nervous Nellie.
    Good luck. xx

• I hate snakes, I can't even watch them on the television without getting all weirded out. My guy kind of laughs at me when I get all grossed out by snakes on tv, he'll ask why I watch if I get all creepy crawly! Truthfully I'm not sure either.

• fear of drowning
    fear of my character being stagnant
    losing control of myself
    fear of dying
    fear of being buried alive
    More specific fears:
    fear of not being able to save someone during an emergency
    fear of accidentally clicking an ad online that leads me to some illegal website like child porn or terrorist site. Fear of being traumatized by what could see on those sites and getting in trouble with the law. Which leads me to the fear of being responsible for something i didn't do intentionally

I have lots of fears!! prolly more too..

• i always knew i had Arachnophobia (even typing this makes me feel uneasy), but them doll pics creep the heck out of me too! i think i'll avoid dolls from now..
    good Take! :)

• I just came here to see I you included Trypophobia... Ughhh I hate it so muuuuuch like it's not even fear it just looks eww to me, I get the eww goosebumps and I get kinda not itchy but I feel weird on my skin... Anyways all the other stuff are cool to me but this is just not possible ugh

• Insectphobia. I HATE BUGSSSS. HATE THEMMM.
    I only like butterflies. :)
    I also don't like the sound of wood being scraped along metal... Yuck.

• I'm terrified of bugs, to the point of having panic attacks after seeing certain bugs. I actually had a full blown meltdown at camp after seeing a cockroach, to the point I was paralyzed from the waist down, was rocking back and forth with my hands on my face, and had gone completely non-verbal. Worst experience of my life, and I'm being bullied constantly, so that says a lot. I have a mild fear of heights, but nothing compared to bugs

• Trypophobia. Makes me uncomfortable as hell.

• Wasps
    And a variation of claustrophobia. Im good with small spaces, but the moment i feel trapped, my anxiety starts to rise. Which is exactly why i prefer stairs to escalators. Fuck escalators.

• I definitely have arachnophobia. I sometimes have nightmares of spider being on my wall or on ne lol
    I also have a small fear of darkness, but not so much I get a panic attack. I just have a big imagination lol

• I'm terrified of loose hair πŸ™Š I'm not sure what that's called though.

• I'm scared of feathers for some reason...

• nah, i'm not scared of any of these things through pictures. snakes and spiders would make me flinch before i stomped the shit out of em. small spaces are never comfy but if i could breathe, i'd be okay.

• Ughhhh, needles... >_> *Shivers thinking about them.*

• I'm terrified of drug addicts. Particularly when I see 17 year old's with tracks up their arms, and meth scars on their face.

• spiders
    snakes
    small tight spaces including clothing and jewelry
    being alone
    not being good enough

• Scared of insects, heights, the dark, being watched, needles, blood, clowns, knives and any animal thats not a puppy, kitten or penguin,

• I dont like spiders and I dont like needless either, sometimes I can tolerate heights but even if I m not afraid of holes the picture above gave me the creeps and goose bumps.

• More from Girls
    31