Hillary, Thy Name is Arrogance

Hilary, thy name is arrogance

Whether or not she's indicted for irregularities with her e mail, the sheer arrogance of plotting invasions of other countries, and overthrowing and murdering their leaders (whatever one may think of them) on a public e mail account, shows she thinks she is above the law, both domestically and internationally.

I don't think modern feminism is much help to working class or poor women, but it certainly has bred self-entitled monsters like HIlary. Men are generally frightened of criticizing women for anything they do, these days. But the effects of that are much more than just losing a chance to bed them when you get to her level of power. Someone who has been largely immune from criticism, at least from everyone on her Democratic Party side of things, (and often those on the other side, the Trump wing of the Republicans to the contrary), and is given a powerful position...

A prescription for disaster for ALL of us.

In the past, most of our leaders had SOME sense of the limits to their power, But apparently, not her.

Before the cacophony starts, I'd say of course there have been, and are, men like her. But women
who don't have a sense of the limits of their power..are much more characteristic of our times here in the US.

I'm not a Republican, by the way, but she frightens me more than Don Trump. Sure he's ignorant, sure she's much smarter...

But that just makes her more dangerous in power.

martyfellow is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 5

• The same bush regime all over again

Let's just say I'm glad to be a Canadian but even them this could affect us.

• I don't like my options. I am hoping that either a good republican candidate comes in and wins or that the Republican Party steps in and chooses someone else to run. Anyone else, really.

• I've been following the campaign a little, but I'm still a little confused.

Besides this email story and her character, has Hilary Clinton truly done horrible things? I've been looking for examples, and seen she has changed her mind over several policies, but that's not anything Trump hasn't done has it (NRA endorsement, abortion being the current examples I have in mind).

It seems to me the guy that's currently plotting to build walls, 'destroy ISIS', criticizing Obama for making peace -somewhat- with Iran is Trump, not Hilary.

In addition, he's mentioned cancelling the Paris accord on climate, punishing women for abortion (even he he changed his statement later), allowing guns for anyone anywhere regardless of background, and that scares me a whole lot more than some sent emails that were ordered to be kept secret. No, Clinton's not an angel. But to me she isn't the biggest liar out there, nor the most dangerous one.

• www.clintonmemoriallibrary.com/...crimefamily.html

It's not just "an e-mail story", she mishandled CLASSIFIED material then deleted the evidence when it was subpoenaed - not to mention it's rumoured that she was selling Uranium to Russia. People's lives have been ruined for far less than she has already done. In addition, she covered for her husband's multiple alleged rapes detailed in the book 'Clinton's War on Women'.

Those things are "nothing" compared to endorsing the NRA - a lawful organization? I don't necessarily agree with Trump's stance on abortion but he still maintain's that there are exceptions to this.

The Paris accord on climate isn't a huge deal as man-made climate change is still being debated. He believes in punishing women for ILLEGAL abortions. I swear, people must have no idea what the word "illegal" even means. Allowing guns is a 2nd amendment right of all law-abiding American citizens.

• @Nothanks700, www.ijreview.com/.../

1. Mishandling Classified Information:

"Executive Order 13526 and 18 U. S. C Sec. 793(f) of the federal code make it unlawful to send of store classified information on personal email. Casey Harper at The Daily Caller delved into this angle:
      “‘By using a private email system, Secretary Clinton violated the Federal Records Act and the State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual regarding records management, and worse, could have left classified and top secret documents vulnerable to cyber attack,’ Cause of Action Executive Director Dan Epstein said in an email to reporters.

‘This is an egregious violation of the law, and if it were anyone else, they could be facing fines and criminal prosecution.’”"

• @NoThanks700, www.independent.co.uk/.../...ling-of-a6910276.html

"The State Department has said 2,093 of Ms Clinton’s released emails were redacted in all or part because they contained classified material."

• Love this take!!!

What Guys Said 8

• she isn't the first and isn't the last politician to use personal email to conduct business. the laws only recently changed and she is not the only person to do the same. in fact it's been noted that nearly 60% of the current politicians have used their person email or the non-government server to send and receive government emails.

it's bad that in our hacker friendly world she was using a private email but she is far from teh only politician who has done so

• Hilary is also extremely entitled. "I deserve the presidency because I put up with Bill's shit." Well, you only have a political career because of Bill, so really you put up with his shit because you'd have nothing to show without him.

• Damn smh

• Daddy 2016, MAGA

• She wants this so bad. Her life dream. I so hope we crush the dreams that fucking cunt.

• No one who wants power as badly as she does, should ever get it.

Hillary supporters are utterly incapable of understanding how vile she appears even to left wing progressives. They will never understand how Sanders supporters would sooner vote Trump than the Hilldog.

• If you don't want people saying Hillary get criticized simply for being a woman, I'd stop bringing it up. Even if the points you made were valid, which they aren't, why in the hell are you generalizing every female politician based on one candidate? That is litteraly the definition of sexism if you didn't realize. Politicians, who have by and large been men, have overstepped their power countless times. Using a private email server was very bad judgement, but an disregard for power? I really don't think so, considering it wasn't illegal at the time. And I don't know if you've been following politics, but Hillary gets attacked constantly and is often the subject of criticism, some valid, but the major complaints have been ridiculous. Benghazi had over 8, day long committee hearings, that were laughable to watch. It was clearly a GOP ploy to try and ruin Clinton. None of these committees could prove Clinton was at fault for Benghazzi. She actually took responsibility immediately after Benghazzi, and all the hearings proved was that she did that out of a duty as SoS, not because she could have actually prevented it. A ton of embassy attacks, and deaths have happened in the past, 8 under Bush alone, and not one was given this much attention. Get real dude.

• He certainly seems to be remarkably ignorant but I'm not sure she's smarter. She thinks she is very clever but her actions don't really bear out her self-image.