9 Signs You've Experienced a Demonic Encounter

We are not alone, some people say "there are aliens", the others say "there are demons", and the third group say "there are both".

As for me, I am a third group member because I have seen things that can not be explained or believed.

Today I am going to talk about the signs you may experience when demons try to reach or deal with you.

NOTE: you are reading my thoughts and my beliefs, and I am not trying to force anyone to accept them, thank you.

1- When you go to the bed, you may feel like there is someone with you in the room or on the bed.

2- You may feel like you are in love with someone but you do not know who he/she is or when you loved him/her.

3- You may feel unjustified sexual arousal especially when you have a bath or try to sleep.

4- When you wake up, you can not move one inch although you can see and hear everything around and you will feel like there is someone above your chest or beside you.

5- You may see shadows and unrecognizable objects move around and sometimes you will see them clearly.

6- You may have a nightmares every night and see very ugly faces and animals especially cats, dogs, and snakes, including graveyards.

7- You may hear someone calls your name but actually no one did.

8- You may feel like you are always being watched, but by who? you would not know.

9- You may feel that you really need to kill or hurt someone, or you may have a great desire to see blood although you actually hate those things.

These signs must appear for a long time before you diagnose them as a demonic phenomenon. There are many more signs but they can not be expressed by words, you have to live them in order to be able to understand how demons affect humans.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 34

• :o :o
    i am concerned by #3/#7/#8

• Also known as paranoia, sleep paralysis, and the fact that our brains try to make sense out of unrecognizable shapes (such as shadows). This is why people find the face of Jesus in their burnt toast, or think that the jacket hanging on the coat rack looks like a floating person/demon in the dark. Nightmares every night is something you should go to the doctor for, and might be a result of stress, anxiety, trauma or other issues.
    We're also human, i. e. random horniness is completely normal and not the result of some demonic presence lmao. Also if you really feel like number 9 is something you experience regularly, you might want to speak to a therapist.

• I've had some of these but I don't know about demons.

• Well, I'm fucked

I had 4 once and it was horrible, I couldn't even scream but I prayed in my head and called on the Blood of Jesus!

• okay all of these have happened to me besides #2... fuck... i mean it doesn't bother me that much since Iv'e gotten quite used to it but I will NEVER get used to hearing my name being whispered in my ear... NEEEVVEEEER

• I have experienced 1, 3, 4,7 and 9..!
    Now I'm worried.

• omg this post is so scary.

• The devil is very real, and demons are very real. While some of those can be psychological symptoms, I don''t think it is the case here. If you are expreriencing all of them, then you are obviously under demonic attack.
    I don't know how much you believe (if at all), but I would like to tell you that there is power in the name of Jesus Christ, so do pray, or/and have someone who is strong in faith pray for you.
    We were born to have power over demons since we are children of God.
    I hope you find your peace from these attacks dear

• I believe in the paranormal and have experienced a lot of these. One morning I actually felt someone shaking my bed it woke me up and I even saw the indent as it happened.

• It could've been an earthquake..

• @Pilulu not where I live. I even thought it was a truck but when I saw the indent on the bed I thought something paranormal

• For the first one, quite often when I'm sleep at night , I feel like someone entered my room or someone is trying to wake me up. I always assume it's just a dream. Sometimes I assume my mom came in my room in the middle of the night. When I ask her if she did the next morning she replies by no, and again I believe it's only a dream. If I feel anything strange happen during my sleep, it's a dream and not a demonic encounter. I don't think I've through the other signs that prove that demons are around. Now I can confidently say that I had NEVER experianced demonic encounter.

• Interesting. Nice myTake

• That might be signs that you've had an encounter, but they are also signs of paranoia

• might I add, If indeed you suspect there is a demon visiting you, have a priest visit your house and read a blessing

• I had sleep paralysis and there was no one on my chest.
    Just your brain wakes up earlier than your body. You are still in dream but creatures and noises from dream "come in" real life cause of simple confusion of brain. It is caused by Insomnia.

• Really? demons? 4- is sleep paralysis, I used to have it all the time when I was a kid.. It was very scary but it's a real phenomenon and has nothing to do with demons!! LOL

• Hmmm okay.

• As many others have said, 4 is sleep paralysis. I'm pretty sure it's just my mind trying to express my frustration with difficult situations, not with demons, because whenever I have an episode I'm under a lot of stress.

• half this shit is just sleep paralysis, horniness or hallucinations lol

• Interesting take!

• 1-2, you may just be lonely and longing for love and companionship.

3, you may just have a high libido

4, sleep paralysis. Google it.

5, the dark can play a lot of tricks on you. Or maybe you should lay off the acid.

6, sleep disturbances like this are not uncommon. A friend of mine has this issue as well. It could be a psychological issue or even a hormonal issue.

7, auditory hallucinations. Hallmark symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be found in other conditions. If you have this one, you should seek help.

8, paranoia. Could be a symptom of psychosis brought on by a myriad of potential illnesses.

9, the most disturbing on the list. Could be a sign of a wide variety of mental illnesses and absolutely requires therapeutic intervention.

Dismissing these as demons is immature and irresponsible.

• It is your own opinion

• Crimsonqueen for the win again. You guys are so dense it makes me laugh. Why not do a little research?

I must add that I love how @Harbor first says sleep paralysis is caused by demons, then says that there is no known cause. Way to contradict yourself. I know that you think that "no known cause" means demons. But again, Crimsonqueen just owned all of you.

Why not just do a little research before writing your opinion on something that is already scientifically analyzed?

• More from Girls
    14

What Guys Said 34

• I believe in tons of supernatural things even demons but all these are easily explained away.

• Ehh some of these are true and some of these are just pure hogwash sorry.

• Calm down.
    Nobody ever proved the existence of demons.
    :)

• And nobody proved that they do not exist, they tried and put hypothesis only

• No I can't

• No they didn't, they just gave them other names like paranoia or schizophrenia lol

1. That's a totally normal human feeling. Your brain sees nothing in the dark and asks itself "What if there actually is someone there?" and ends up convincing itself there is someone there. Then you get that feeling.
    2. What?
    3. That's totally normal, especially for guys. It's called having a libido.
    4. That's something that happens to people sometimes. It's this weird state where you are awake but paralysed, apparently it's a horrible experince. It's also possible to hallucinate during this, since you're still half asleep.
    5. You're just imagining things there, trying to see patterns in the sort of static of the dark.
    6. That's called having nightmares. Believe it or not, most humans do this.
    7. Sometimes your brain hears a random sound that sounds sort of like your name and interprets it as your name. Or sometimes, though less often, you imagine someone calling your name and then you forget whether you were juist imagining that or you actually heard it.
    8. Same as number 1
    9. This is a sign of some sort of mental problem, maybe anger issues or something.

• My jimmies are rustled

• Even with many of these happening together, for an extended period of time, It could be very easily something else going on. Especially with a lot of the things that I have been learning about in the last 5 years. Side effects from meds, to sypmpoms of fibromyalgia, or complications due to ankylosing spondylitis. Or many of the other autoimmune disorders. The waking up and not being able to move, that is common in people with fibromyalgia and AS, but several times more common in people who have both, even though those with AS have it less.
    Many, many people who suffer from Bipolar disorder deal with 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9, and surprisingly a lot of them, deal with most of those when they are manic. And I say surprisingly, because, I'm bipolar, myself, and I've never heard voices while I've been manic, not even someone calling my name who isn't there.

There is way too much that could be going on, when it comes to these types of events. Everyone should just keep an open mind about them, we really don't know what is going on just yet, and even with a link between people with bipolar and events like this, we can't say anything for sure. Especially since I do know that If you have certain groups of people around in an area when things like this do happen. they all agree on something happening, and about the time it happened, but the details will vary depending on their conditions. Sounds and visual clues usually don't differ very greatly either. Although I would recommend against having anyone drawing anything. Descriptions are usually best.

• I believe is spirits but I fear no demons

• Yea they all happened to me, except for number 2.
    I have reasons to believe there have been ghosts in my room for years, as long as they let me sleep then I dont mind.

• What does this have to do with girls and guys or dating and relationships?

• #10: There is a sensation of a presence you can feel, but not touch or see or hear. It feels like a cloud swirling around your head. Paranoia is a possible side effect. Similarly to the last one, the cloud torments you with intrusive thoughts that can drive you to obsession. The Devil is very real. @lumos should be careful not to assume that all inner torment is purely caused by materialistic forces. Though, spiritual stirrings do employ material catalysts to achieve their goals faster. And yes, a symptom or side effect of a demonic encounter that occurs quite often is prolonged mental illness. Individuals who are already suffering obsessive disorders are especially prone. They know your weaknesses. Evil doesn't need voodoo. A few disturbed thought suggestions will often do the trick.

• Devils don't exist. If they do, they're welcome to have a cup of coffee with me sometime. But I'm assuming that'll never happen because they're not real lol

• @lumos : You better hope you're right.

• This is what comes to my mind when people talk about demons and monsters

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...496289070_345486974_n.jpg

• There is scientific explanations for these,
    go search wikipedia

• I have experienced number 4 twice now, albeit in different forms. The first time, years ago, was just like you described with a weight on my chest, and my comforter was up by my face, blocking my view of the room. The second happened about two weeks ago. It felt like something was pulling my covers off from the foot of the bed, and I couldn't sit up.

• LOL. Just wow LMAO. This has to be written from the mind of prepubescent attention whore.

• WOW I like the pics !

• Wow... u serious?

I can sleep inside a ring of salt, with a devil's trap painted on the ceiling, and possibly the floor, and sleep with a shotgun loaded with rock salt pellets, and a flask of holy water, and a pre-recorded exorcism ritual that is played back on my phone, yup I'm all good LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sau1VHBIk-0

• Sounds familiar... Though it really isn't so bad as all that, and neither are they.

• I have experienced a few of those things. And sleep paralysis is heavily connected with demons.

I don't know if it might be a demon sign or not, but I notice the last few 5 years or so I tend to look younger and younger in appearance. Now I'm 25 and I look 18-19, whilst when I was like 18, I was looking older like 23.

• Some people denies consciousness, can you believe that

The existence of demons and angels can be represented mathematically

• More from Guys
    14