5 Qualities of Courageous People

1. They can face with their fears

5 Qualities of Courageous People

They are not fearless, they are just brave enought to face them.

2. They inspire others

Their actions inpire others who are afraid to take a step.

3. They fight against difficulties

While some give up as soon as they come across any problems, brave people fight it.

4. They say how they feel

5. They say no to the things that they don't want to do

I think that's the most important point. Lots of people are afraid to say no. They go to parties, meet with friedns, and even accept dating with someone that they don't want to. Keep in mind that saying "no" to the things that you don't want to do is not rude. There is nothing to afraid.

12
cupidkisses is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Very perceptive. I agree. I like people who take a stand, even when I might not agree with their beliefs.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am one of them yay

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 1

• Courageous people always do what needs to be done. They don't waste time. They don't waste opportunities. They have time to make their plans and they have time to execute their plans. They don't wait for opportunities but they create their own opportunities. Courage comes from their inner character. So they have to cultivate their character.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!