Inspired by John Legend... What do you see in the mirror?

Everyday we are faced with many different challenges. Polictical, Professional, Psychological, Social, Emotional, Sexual, Mental, Medical, Spiritual and so on...

Today, the question is beyond all your problems, situations good,bad or indifferent whats most important is how you see yourself. The world has set a high standard what you "should" see in the mirror....But the WORLD is NOT your mirror.

You are who you are. I used to suffer from low self-esteem, low self-worth and then one day someone placed a mirror in my face and asked me the question I am asking you. "What do you see in the mirror?" From that moment forward I no longer succumbed to low self anything. Why? because of my A to Z list of every wonderful thing I see when I look in my mirror. I learned my self-worth one moment at a time...

So if you are suffering from low self anything, I appeal to your most inner self to make your own list which describes you and start being those things daily.

Here is an example of my A to Z list:

A: Acstetic, Appealing,Alluring

B: Bold, Beautiful,

C: Concise,Charming

...

Start your list and share your thoughts. "What do you see in the mirror?"

What do you see in the mirror?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 1

• Misery and the futility of human life.

What Girls Said 1

• This is nice. I'll do some.
    Beautiful
    Clever
    Daring
    Exceptional
    Friendly
    Genuine
    Hearty
    Joyful
    Kind
    Loud
    Merry
    Naughty
    Original
    Powerful

and so on.

• These are awesome, did it take you some time to develop these or did you know right off who you are?

• Some of them such as powerful, naughty and loud haha! I've discovered a lot about myself since starting college.

• Thats definitely the place to begin discovery of self.