Hannah's Songs Of December '14

I have a real love of music (who doesn't?) of any genre and my music taste is refreshed regularly. I've grown up around music due to my father being a DJ. I would say that every month, I go on a huge hunt for new music of any genre and I can spend hours doing it, so I thought, why not share my discoveries?

Each month, I intend to share a few songs that have caught my attention or I can't stop listening to. Some of them you probably have never heard of, others you may know really well but the genres, popularity and date of release will vary greatly. I'll try to avoid posting songs that are over played or are extremely well known, unless I'm totally in love with one. Hopefully some of you will find a tune that you fall in love with.

Sit back and enjoy!

Philip George - Wish You Were Mine (Radio Edit)

Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne - Real Love

Clean Bandit - Come Over ft. Stylo G

The Whispers - And The Beat Goes On

Royal Blood - Ten Tonne Skeleton

Imagine Dragons - Warriors

Oliver Heldens - Last All Night

Labrinth - Jealous

Alesso - Heroes ft Tove Lo

Hannah's Songs Of December '14

Hannah591 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 1

• @Hannah591 Thanks for sharing. This was the first time I had seen an Imagine Dragons video (I enjoy their music), it was unique but not my style.

What Girls Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender