6 Hottest Gingers in Hollywood

Yesterday was National Kiss A Ginger Day! I have to admit, there is something so attractive about a hot red head, and finding one is like finding a quadricorn in the wild.
In the spirit of red-headed revelry, I decided to throw together my list of the 6 Hottest Red Heads in Hollywood. 6 Hottest Gingers in Hollywood

EDDIE REDMAYNE

With a name like that, he's got to be a ginger. I thought he was hot back in Pillars of the Earth, but he's recently broken out into much wider fame playing Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything.

EMMA STONE

Her humor and sassiness make me love her even more. That's a spicy red head for you. From Superbad to Easy A, she just strikes me as one cool chick. I'd totally hang with her.

PRINCE HARRY

Okay so he's not technically in "Hollywood" but you have to admit, attractive red headed men are a bit hard to come by, and he's just so handsome. Way better than his brother, who is increasingly looking more horse-like as the days drag on...

DEBORAH ANN WOLL

You know her as Jessica Hemby in True Blood, the girl next door with a little bit of bite. I always thought she was exceptionally gorgeous.

KEVIN MCKIDD

I first fell in love with Kevin McKidd when he played Lucius Vorenus in HBO's Rome. But you young'ns out there probably fell in love with him later on Grey's Anatomy.

CHRISTINA HENDRICKS

You can't round out a list of Hollywood Red Heads without mentioning Christina Hendricks, the Mad Men star who drives men mad with her firey locks and sensual on screen personality.

Happy National Kiss a Ginger Day! Which one of these celebrity gingers would you be happy to kiss? Tell me in the comments (or add your own).

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 28

What Girls Said 23

• Eddie, Emma, Rupert Grint, Hendricks, Deborah, Amy Adams, Isla Fisher, Bonnie Wright, Oliver and James Phelps, Ken Beck, Damian Lewis, Ed Sheeran, and many more, I LOVE REDHEADS <3

• The thing is Emma Stone, Christina Hendricks and Deborah Ann Wool aren't gingers... they're natural blondes or the lightest shade of brunettes...

• Where is bitsie Tulloch?

• You mentioned very good looking people but is it okay if I include Julianne Moore and Reba McEntire? They're both stunning too :)

• I've recently discovered Elena Satine from the show Revenge and she is hot AF!!!

• not much to pick from the guys -.-

• Damian Lewis

• There are so many good looking gingers in Hollywood. Great list! I don't think I could have narrowed it down to nine myself and if I did, mine would probably be a little different.

• hmmmm!!! You forgot Isla Fisher. :) <3 <3 <3

media4.popsugar-assets.com/.../Isla-Fisher.jpg</a>

• I certainly agree that Eddie Redmayne is hot.
    You misspelled Christina Hendricks' name, though. :)

• Real gingers are just gross. Bubble_tea had it right.

• so agree with bubble_tea why is that?

• Eddie Redmayne is the cutest guy on the list and Emma stone for the girl gingers.

• Is it just me or do fake redheads (Emma Stone, Christina Hendrix) always look hotter than real redheads (Prince Harry, Kevin McKidd)?

• Where the hell is Ed Sheeran.

• Lol only one is attractive but I suppose it's all opinion. Eddie Redmayne is really ugly in my opinion.

• Seth Green when he's all cleaned up!

• I think Eddie redmayne

• Prince Harry and Hollywood should not even be in the same sentence. He's ROYALTY lol.

• Lol I didn't like 1 of those.
    Actually maybe Emma stone.

• More from Girls
    3