5 songs from the 21st century that I think everyone can relate to on some level: Part 2

Apologize by OneRepublic "You tell me that you're sorry. Didn't think I'd turn around. And say. That it's too late to apologize. It's too late"

Relatable because? I think a lot of people encounter someone who continuously, did them wrong. They always say "I'm sorry", but it comes to a point where sorry just isn't enough anymore.

Fix You by Coldplay "Lights will guide you home. And ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you"

Relatable because? I'm sure everyone at one time or another, tried to fix another person. Had a person try to fix them. Or, even someone who has or (is) trying to fix themselves.

You Found Me by The Fray "Lost and insecure. You found me, you found me. Lying on the floor. Surrounded, surrounded. Why'd you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you? Just a little late. You found me,you found me"

Relatable because? Everybody has a worst moment in their life and maybe in that moment, found something or someone to give them hope or to just be found after being lost.

Wonderwall by Oasis *note* : I know this song is from the 90's but it belongs on the list. "Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me. And after all, you're my wonderwall"

Relatable because? I looked up wonderwall once and what it means and according to the band, it's "someone that saves you from yourself". I think there's probably many people who encountered a person who helped save them for themself or maybe it was the reverse and they saved someone from themselves.

Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson "Everybody's got a dark side. Do you love me? Can you love mine? Nobody's picture perfect. But we're worth it. You know that we're worth it. Will you love me? Even with my dark side?"

Relatable because? Nobody is perfect. Everybody has good and bad sides to them (even dark), but they want to know that even with that dark side that the person will still love and accept them, even with that side.

5 songs from the 21st century that I think everyone can relate to on some level: Part 1

loveisbeautiful is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 10

• M. I. L. F- Big Sean

• I haven't dealt with these because I've never been in a relationship.

• Float On - Modest Mouse

• Enrique Iglesias - Hero

• Have you been through my play list?

• this list is awful

• What about this song, just listen to the lyrics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMw7YP4aPR0

• These hoes ain't loyal. That song

• I personally don't relate to those songs but if they have helped you like certain songs have helped or describe me, then that's awesome.

• I haven't heard of any of these gay songs, let alone the artists.

What Girls Said 11

• I swear you just basically named play list and I couldn't agree more =)

• The Fray is my all time fave <3 I commend yo taste in music.

• Wonderwall-Oasis
    Bitter sweet symphony- the verve
    At last- Etta James
    Creep- radiohead
    one more time- daft punk

• Kelly Clarkson is a one hit song artist. She really isn't that great.

• I really love You found me by The Fray.
    Another song by them that you couldve said is All at once 'and all at once the crowd begins to sing, sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same. So maybe you want her, maybe you need her, maybe you started to compare, to someone not there.' because when you have to make a hard choise you're usually thinking about what another person will do. As in relationships, if you're still not over someone you might have to let another person go, no matter how hard it is.

• Tom Odell - another love ;)

• I used have the song u found me by the Frey as my ringtone

• Yes yes.. i have all songs in my playlists...

• This is the 21st century

• Yes, I know that.

• But you said "from the 21st century" as if we are in the 22nd. Lol I hope I'm not bothering you.

• Honestly. the only reason I mentioned the century, is because I knew if anybody saw mytake and read it. They probably all jump down my throat for the songs all being from this century and not another time. All the songs I listed, are ones I relate to and upon thinking about it I realized other people could relate too. So, that's why I wrote the two takes and why I gave it the title I did.

• Love the list. Great songs.

• great list :)

you should look up wonderwall on urban dictionary. really amazing :)