Real Men and Women Have Flaws and It's Okay

So much important things are happening in the world and it is simply idiotic that we base out lives on a social construct and how others view our body.

Guess what guys...we all have flaws, and it's okay!

It's what makes life worth living I know I'm not perfect to everyone but as long as I wake up and feel good about myslef who cares what others think. I will not change who I am to fit societie's version of a man. I will not shave because because women hate facial hair nor should I be expected to have facial hair in the first place. Same thing applies to women.

So Ladies and Gentlemen

Tell me what you're tired of and let's put a stop to this pointless race of achieveing a perfect body. The only thing I want to aim to perfect is my knowledge and understanding of this world. So let's stop judging!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 4

• I'm getting tired of people bashing skinny and big people because of their weight.
    More so, the ignorant statements about being fat is unhealthy needs to stop.

Being skinny can be just as unhealthy.

• I love buzzfeed

• The best :D

• They help address a lot of important issues in very casual ways

• people judhement dont faxe me anymore i béat myself up all by myself thanks

• Flatter stomach... ugh... I've had 2 kids.. how many have you had? None? so go fuck yourself.
    Bigger butt. no one in my family has an ass. Lol.. and if i did when I get old the same people would complain about it being saggy
    Straighter hair. Fuck you i'm black. I like big thick coils.
    lighter skin... oh well I was born resisted to sunburn

• Let it out lol

What Guys Said 2

• Can we just put a stop to this entire "Real women ______. Real men _____."?

• Haha it was conflicting for me to do it :P

• "So much important things are happening in the world and it is simply idiotic that we base out lives on a social construct and how others view our body."

Coexisting requires both internal and external balance. The name of the game biologically is to be a socially acceptable creature who may or may not be worth mating. This is actually far more important than the other things in the world; there's no value to saving the world and abandoning yourself.

• But living by unrealistic means is never good. People are not looking to be the best they can be. Rather they look the be as good as someone else. Trying your best to resemble a model brings you what exactly?

• Will do then. Good... er... daynight.

• Well we are both in the US so I guess we can stay up for another day
      I need coffee though, a lot of it.