Celeb Mom Who Are Taking a Stand For Breastfeeding in Public

I am sure you have seen the nursing in public debate that is blowing up Facebook and Twitter every 20 seconds. These awesome celebrity moms are not afraid to take a stand for all of us who refuse to be corralled in the bathroom stalls and changing rooms to feed thier babies!

Jamie King

Miranda Kerr

Maggie Gyllenhaal

Gwen Stefani

Kourtney Kardashian

Pink

Alyssa Milano

So do you see the beauty of breastfeeding or do you believe breasts should be seen here:

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

• i think breastfeeding in public should be a lot like a guy peeing outdoors with friends. Dont just whip it out and do your business right in front of everyone. Get somewhere quiet just a little out of the way of everyone and face your back to them, you dont have to go miles down the road or something, just a few feet away.

At least i think thats what i would do if i were a lactating mother

• Breastfeeding is awesome. It's nature's way and it's the healthiest for the child by far.

I also support breastfeeding in public places as long as she makes an effort to be discrete.

I don't support boobs hanging out all over the place in the open like feminist seem to support like in the recent "free the nipple" bullshit.

• Does that mean us men should be allowed to scratch our balls in public without being judged as perverts? I mean they REALLY itch!

• If the look like Alyssa Milano and I can get a peek, yeah!

• I like the last one better?

• The ones at hooters a fakes

What Girls Said 3

• totally didn't know

• I didn't know that, but that's cool.

I hate how some would even breastfeeding in public is no ok. I mean why would you think that? What's the logic behind that.
    And I hate how so many guys are comparing it to peeing in public Breastfeeding doesn't smell and it doesn't leave any stains. And peeing in public doesn't feed a hungry baby, not to mention that there ARE public restrooms. If there were nice rooms for breastfeeding with a play area for their other children, maybe more mothers would do that. But there's not. And tbh it'd be really necessary

And I totally agree if people think using breasts to feed a baby shouldn't be legal or ok in public then neither should be using boobs to sell stuff.
    If you're eating at hooters, look at playboy magazine and even just look at an underwear ad, you don't get to complain about breastfeeding!

• i guess it's okay.. I don't know