Remembering The Legend — Leonard Nimoy

Yesterday the world lost an amazing human being and actor, Leonard Nimoy. As a fan of Star Trek I am truly saddened by his death. I will always remember him as Mr. Spock, but he was more than that. His friends and fellow actors took to social media to remember the legend.

What is your favorite Spock quote or scene?

George Takei

Remembering The Legend — Leonard Nimoy

Zachary Quinto

William Shatner

Tom Hanks

Jonathan Frakes

Sir Patrick Stewart

Zoe Saldana

J.K. Rowling

Josh Gad

Nimoy's last tweet:

Leonard Nimoy may be gone, but he will continue to live long and prosper in our memories.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• A wonderful memorial! My heart is too saddened as both a star trek and scifi fan :( My personal favorite spock quote "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."

Most Helpful Girl

• aaaannnnnnnnnd I'm sad again.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 3

• Touching tribute, well done. It's at moments like this that you realise that good things don't last forever.

• R. I. P Mr Spock, I have been, and always shall be, your fan

:-((

• A great man and a great actor he will be sorely missed R. I. P Leonard Nimoy.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!