4 Big Bang Theory actors and where they first got their start

As I said in the last take everyone starts somewhere. However we sometimes get so caught up in a role they play now, that we forget where or how they got their start. Here's two movie stars and four Big Bang Theory actors and a trip down memory lane depicting where they first got their start.

Ryan Reynolds

2 movie stars 4 Big Bang Theory actors and where they first got their start

Before he was movie star guy or hubby to Blake Lively and daddy to the baby they just had. He starred in a sitcom on ABC called Two Guys a Girl and Pizza Place. He starred in that with actress Taylor Howard who you might remember from the T.V. show Monk.

Mark Wahlberg

Before he was movie star guy, he was known to everyone as Marky Mark. As in Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. I couldn't believe that when I found out, because he seems so put together now. But he's the guy that gave us the song Good Vibrations.

Kaley Cuoco

Johnny Galecki

Before he was Leonard on the Big Bang Theory. He was David, Darlene's boyfriend on Roseanne. He also had a small part in the movie I Know What you Did Last Summer.

Jim Parsons

Before he was Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory. He played Rob Holbrook on the T.V. Show Judging Amy. He also does credit card commericals

Mayim Bialik

Now for another 90's flash back, before she played Amy on the Big Bang Theory. She played Blossom Russo on the show Blossom. That's also the show that introduced the ladies to actor Joey Lawrence and he's catch phrase "Whoa" lol.

loveisbeautiful is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 1

• uhhh. Ryan Reynolds and Mark Wahlberg? what do they have to do with big bang theory?

What Girls Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender