10 Pizza Topping Translations: What Do Your Toppings Say About You?

How you order or prepare your pizza can say a lot about you and your personality. In a recent study done by the founder of Chicago’s Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation, Alan Hirsch and U.K.-based pizza company Pizza Express, it was discovered that your favorite pizza toppings say more about your personality than you may think.

Whether you like meat, cheese or veggies, check out what their findings say about your tastebuds' preferences below!

1. Pepperoni

Photo Source: cookingclassy.com

If you like pepperonis on a pizza, you are an extrovert!

2. Meat Lover's

Photo Source: bakedbyrachel.com

If you like to load meat on your pizza, you are a supportive homebody!

3. Veggies

Photo Source: huffingtonpost.com

If you prefer vegetables on your pizza, you are flirtatious, charming and a little guile and self-absorbed.

4. Seafood

Photo Source: annies-eats.net

If you're a fan of seafood on your pizza, you are intelligent, critical, and principled.

5. Chicken

Photo Source: willcookforfriends.com

If you get chicken on your pizza, you are assertive, competitive and driven.

6. Cheese

Photo Source: bakerbynature.com

Although a basic topping, if you prefer cheese, you are sensitive and easy-going.

7. Jalapeños

Photo Source: damndelicious.net

If you get jalapeños and pour on the red peppers, you are a risk taker and you like the adrenaline rush that comes with it!

8. Olives

Photo Source: flickr.com

If you like olives on your pizza, you are loving, supportive, trustworthy, and you avoid the spotlight.

9. Pineapples or Onions

Photo Source: foodiemisadventures.com

If you like pineapple and onions, you tend to be aggressive, achievement-oriented, and natural leaders.

10. White Sauce or Eggs

Photo Source: rachaelraymag.com

If you prefer a white-sauce or eggs on your pizza, you are not only supportive, but you are good with money, cautious, a little cynical and love a good debate.

Since your personality dictates your food preferences, I guess the saying is true... "You are what you eat!"

What are your favorite pizza toppings? Do you think the aforementioned findings are true?

Sources:
dailymail.co.uk
prnewswire.com
foxnews.com

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 21

• What about tuna, ham, and mushrooms? xD Those are my favorite toppings, as well as Pepperoni.

• Kind of a silly post, and now I'm hungry.

• it's so funny

• I always pick classic haha without mushrooms :)

• Sounds like a horoscope, generalize and idiots will believe. I like Veggies sometimes jalapenos sometimes, mushrooms sometimes, and just cheese sometimes.

• what if i just pile on the toppings because the pizza place i go to doesn't charge per topping and i can get sausage bacon roasted garlic onions bell peppers garlic butter sauce gorgonzola cheese and fucking whatever else i feel like all for 10$

• Frivolous use of the Forer effect, but still a fun read lol

• I call bullshit on this article, I LOVE pepperoni on my pizza and an introvert.

• I must be a cheesy (pun intended) motherfucka!!

• But I like all the pizza above so what?

I dont beilive it this is not fact

• Wrong, I like pepperoni and I'm an introvert.

• What about pineapples and ham and bacon?

• Source on all these claims?

• Do I think the findings are true? What findings? Was this a scientific study or did someone pull this crap out of a hat full of random character traits?

Ignoring the fact that this is the kind of brainless nonsense you see in tabloids or the click baiting zergnet sections at the end of online news articles, what exactly does this take have that warrants it being featured on a site called "girls ask guys"? This topic is going to be stuck at the top of the feed for a few days and doesn't even invite any kind of meaningful conversation.

• I like meat lovers and olives and the adjectives describe me perfectly!

• Okay all of these are complete lies. It says I'm a supportive homebody, sensitive and easy-going, and tend to be aggressive, achievement-oriented, and natural leaders.

This is the complete opposite of me! D:<

• Pineapple... I'm failing all my classes
    Nuts to this study

• Bacon
    Bacon
    Bacon
    Chicken
    Bacon
    Bacon
    Pineapple

All toppings of aggressive personalities. Sound about right for me

• ... You chose to waste XP points on having this be featured?

• Olives but no mushrooms! That's not right. Lol

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 31

• I either have just cheese or pepperoni.

• Okay... this just seems like it was written by a 12-year old...
    Makes no sense. O. o

• It doesn't say anything about me, it's a pizza not a magic 8 ball lol. And, those were never accurate either. I'm really tired of people doing all these studies to try to tell a person how what they do, eat, drink etc eludes to who they are. It's really ridiculous and makes no logic sense. What's next? People doing study on people on the Midwest or who live in cold climates and what the blankets they use say about them? For the record, I'm not mocking you or your take. I'm more being sarcastic to the people that come up with this stuff and then find people who actually believe it. That's what is ridicualous,, this study. Not your take.

Also, if this was true I wonder what kind of pizza toppings a person with psychopathic tendencies and the killer instinct would order? Imagine how much time and money the local police and FBI could have saved if they just would have looked at the pizza topping Dennis Raider, Gary Ridgeway, Ted Bundy and Jeff Dahmer ordered. Would have told them all they needed to know about there personality. I know I'm kind of being an ass now, but I just couldn't resist. Because, that's how insane a study like that is. A person can't be defined by their pizza topping choices, it's just not that simple.

• ^give this man a cookie.
      Thank you I'm sick and tired of this bullshit. Eat this drink that wear this do this speak like that blah blah blah is quite annoying

• Okay well I eat pizza all the time and I always get different toppings. I've probably had all of the pizzas in this article within the last month, so what does that say about me? I can't be all of these personalities. I really don't think what toppings you put on your pizza has anything to do with your personality at all.

• i like meat lover's and jalepenos/red pepper flakes

• i get like all these I get pepperoni or pulled beef, jalapenos, peppers, veg, olives & white sauce what does that mean

• I like just about anything on my pizza. This just made me hungry.

• I like my pizza with pepperoni, actual meat, olives, peppers, tomatoes and jalapeños all at once. I guess I'm an extroverted supportive flirtatious charming self absorbed loving homebody risk taker. Gee, I'm so versatile!

• I like pepperoni but I'm in NO way an extrovert 😂 but this was still interesting so thanks!

• Veggies + pepperoni and/or chicken and onions (which is a veggie so that was a weird separate category haha)

• Veggies:D noo I cannot be charming:D

• meat loverssss

• I like so many of those different toppings depending on my mood. I love meat lover pizza sometimes, I love chicken, I love Hawaiian and any kind of pizza I get has to have a lot of cheese on it. I'm not a fan of olives but for some reason I like olives and feta cheese together. Actually I'll take feta cheese anytime.

• I laughed so loud that I peed on my pants; that may have worked once, but cannot be applied everywhere, that's a fallacy.

• There is no way in hell I'm extraverted. I'm the most introverted person I know.

• This is a big load of bullshit 🐮

• Hmmmm...

Am I assertive, competitive and driven?

I think so.

• ... yeah, no.

No.

• What if you like everything on your pizza? The only pizza I ever eat is the create your own from Dominoes, and I always choose:

Cheese
    Chorizo
    Sausage
    Bacon
    Pineapple
    Olives
    Peppers
    Mushrooms
    Anchovies

All on the same pizza.

• I like pepperoni and meat lovers..

• I am a muff lover and you look fine

• @Tormentarian - Where the hell did that come from? She answers a question about what pizza she likes and you throw that at her? (walks away shaking head at sad state of some things)

• More from Girls
    11