10 Reasons Dogs Are Better Than People

10 Reasons Dogs Are Better Than PeopleDogs have been man's best friend for thousands of years because they have been with us through everything. Here is why:

1. Dogs won't judge you.

They don't care if you're tall, short, fat, skinny, rich, or poor. They don't care what clothes you wear, or what music you listen to. All they want is somebody to snuggle with, and food to eat.

2. They will listen.

Whether it's you blubbering about your ex, or abou life in general, dogs are the best listeners. Unlike your human friends who secretly don't want to hear you, dogs don't mind in the slightest.

3. You can always count on them to be there when nobody else is around.

You can never doubt a dog's loyalty. When your humans friends are enthralled with themselves and don't care the slightest about you, and you're all alone ,your dog will always be there to keep you company.

4. They don't make plans without you.

You weren't invited to go without your friends? Your dog is always free to go for a walk, or to play a game of fetch. Whenever you're ready, that is.

5. They're always happy to see you.

They're the first to welcome you back after a long day at work, or after a long day of shopping. They missed you the most.

6. They appreciate the simple things in life.

Knick-knack-paddy-wack, give a dog a bone. No expensive gifts needed for them. Give them a pat on the head, or a treat, and that will go a long way with them.

7. They give the most sincere apologies.

How could you not forgive this?

8. They are cuddly, let's be real.

No human can beat the fluffiness of nice, warm (smelly) dog.

9. They will keep your secrets forever.

You can tell a dog anything and everything you want about yourself, and you don't have to worry about them telling anybody. You know why? They don't speak English .

10. They are living proof that there is still good in the world.

Look into a dog's eyes, and you see innocence. Sure, they may get on our nerves at times, and may hurt us, but that is because their owners corrupt and damage them. We our all born innocent, and dogs can keep it. They are living proof.

They have a special kind of love that no human can master: Unconditional. They love you regardless of anything, which is rare and special.

There's nothing better than that.

RainbowFanGirl is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 28

• valid points, but cats also do the same thing (Im a cat person sorry)

• i want a siberian husky. they need more exercise than i can give them unfortunately. so now i want an Australian Shepard

• I married a dog once

• Cats are better

• There not that great unless you are the owner, with whom they bonded.

• yeah but can they give you a handie under the table at dennys.
    no i didint think so.

• Dogs can be really better than humans! True that! Dogs are awesome companions and awesome overall. I too love my doggie.

• Love this! Good job 😁

• I remember when my dog was just a pup, did all the cute things you described lol.

He's approaching 13... getting old, already survived one bout with cancer

• I believe that dogs are just wonderful. People who have pets tend to live longer and healthier lives. They make us happier. They are just lovely.

Now that being said, I do not think dogs or any other pet should be considered a substitute for contact with people. Dogs do seem to love us unconditionally without judgment, but it is precisely for this reason that I don't think they are a replacement for humans in our lives. Blondie loved Hitler, I'm sure. Dogs love us unconditionally because they don't know any better. Unconditional love doesn't challenge us to be better people. I know dogs don't hurt us emotionally, but there is much to be learned from being hurt. Dogs don't judge us, but sometimes we need to be judged so we have a chance to improve ourselves.

By all means, keep pets! Love 'em! Play with 'em! Enjoy life with 'em! Take care of 'em! And go out there and be among people, too.

• sorry for some of the shit comments. Hope you continue to enjoy your dogs and the people in your life =)

• People are good too, but some lost humanity, this technology is brainwashing us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc_GGCbVXXI

• i hate dogs as much as i hate humans. Both are pretty vile and dirty always only thinking about themselves.

• if your not then it shouldn't have mattered.

• Yep. This myTake was not meant to be taken seriously, or offend people. I was only trying to make people smile.

• I could name 20 reasons why dogs will never be better than people 😓😒

• It looks like 4 others didn't agree with you including (yes I down voted you) you don't need to be an ass about it. All she said was "okay" call her a cry baby yet you became the cry baby. Ironic right?

• "Me included not you included"

• Nice take, i love my dog, he is like a bro to me.

• Yeah. My dog is awesome. He's really smart.

• You out a smile on my face. (And one of my dogs is on my lap right now).

• Dogs eat their own and other dogs' poo.

Therefore people win.

• They really are great animals, and very fascinating. I really enjoyed this. Dogs live in the present moment, and they help keep us humans in the present moment as well. If you could ask a god what time it was he/she would answer "now."

• Awesome take!

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 20

• I love dogs and animals in general.
    A dog would never leave me alone and always be there for me but lets be honest we need our friends as well!

• They're the best! I love dogs. I got to walk dogs and puppies this morning, seeing the puppies play together was so adorable. :3

• I really love this take, very good : )

• AWWW i love the puppy's eyes (at number 7).. yeah i agree with that take forsho
    celebritydachshund.files.wordpress.com/.../dachshund-with-flower-in-mouth.jpg

• They have less needs than humans and they are less emotionally complicated :)

• My miniature schnauzer is my world. We are so In sync. People always comment when we go out how well behaved and focused she is on me. My dog is the constant in my life and I love her.

• depends on what breed of dog or how they grew up or been taking care of :) but I love them and my cat too :D
    p. s. I believe some will disagree on your take because dogs in a certain religion is unclean/ haram so they won't like it.

• Aww this is so true! loved it <3

• Best mytake ever

• reading this while my pug is laying his head on my belly snoring appreciating him even moore haha.

• Dogs are better than people friends. I wish they could cook but nothing is perfect.

• I find this ironic since your profile picture is of the cat from Chi's Sweet Home. xD

• no dog will ever think of harming a soul unless he feels that his owner is threatened
    i absolutely loved reading your take! dogs are the best thing that god made...
    the pictures where so adorable!
    and their eyes... so pristine

• Beautiful take!!! I love it 😃😃😃

• Aww! This take reminds me of my dog Bingo! Who's currently in my brothers bedroom lol

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xWlLrPax5-A#

your take summed up in less than a minute. ;)

• I like dogs, I really do, but Im just not that passionate about them. I have two great dogs, and although I like them very much and gives them everything they need, to have a happy dog life, I don't love them - at least not as I could a human. I am an animal person, I am very passionate about how they are treated and I am involved in animal protection. But I can't feel the "My dog is my best friend" connection. My dogs cannot be held against human company, and often I find myself annoyed by them. I would never express how annoyed I am, and they get all the love they need, but I am just not always that exited about them.

Anyways, just my opinion.

• I should date a dog... nice take! :)

• They also hump your leg, demand lots of attention, smell each others' butts, lick their private parts and then your face, pee and shit everything and maybe even eat it.
    They can also bite or attack you or other people.

And they spread fur everywhere.

Sure they are cute, but I still prefer shitty people

• It's always the human's fault for that. They treated the dog badly, which is why they may bite. And I prefer a smelly dog over a mean person any day. Lol, that's just me. :)

• Yes, mostly, but there are dogs that have mental problems. Something wrong with their brain and it has nothing to do with their owner. Though mostly owner is to blame.
      So yeah, not ALWAYS human's fault.

Yeah, I don't hate dogs but owning one would be too troublesome. So I prefer people. But it's good there are dog lovers like you. And tjose who propetly take care of their dog

• Yeah, good point. And thank you. :3

• I agree with all of those except 1. I've worked with dogs and have owned dogs long enough to know that they aren't very good listeners lol
    Nice take overall :)