Body shaming women is bad but shaming and bullying skinny guys is ok?

Things women have said about this guy: I'll feed him, too skinny, ugly, wimpy, shrimp, anorexic, freak, tiny, little guy, Eat more dude, unattractive. Basically anything that isn't masculine enough turns women off. I personally know a few guys that aren't capable of self love because growing up they are looked down on for not having the ideal hollywood male body.

Women and society expect you to look like this or something masculine. Matter of fact most guys will bully the guy above.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro don't worry about it... If anyone has 1% bodyfat then apprently there fat.. In our socity anyway just dont take it seriously.

Look at it this way... You're skinny... Are you offended by me saying 'you're skinny'? Probably not because it's just pointing out the obvious..

When people call me any names likw 'fat' or anything like that, that upsets me as much as someone saying 'You have ears'.. So offensive hahah

Statistically some women will find you super hot just depends on the girl.. But just because they judge saying you need to eat doesn't mean they wouldn't fuck you

What Girls Said 8

• Neither is okay!

• No different to the unreal expectations placed on everyone in society regardless of gender. If we all stopped giving a fuck and buying into this bullshit then it wouldn't matter!

If you go after a girl who is shallow and only after a perfect model looking man then you WILL get rejected if you look like dude number one, it's like me going after seriously fit muscly guys who are into athletic women and getting all upset they don't like my fat ass.

• I love skinny guys! ❤ Skinny guys are hot.

• Never seen girls bullying skinny guys. I love skinny guys basically and many other women do.

• girls do it all the time it just doesn't seem offensive because its "normal".

• @thatkaruguy never heard of it. I thought being skinny is quite desirable for guys.

• no its desirable for women to be skinny but not guys. most guys dont really want to be skinny or dont care that they are skinny but its really rare to see someone actively trying to be a tooth pick.

• 0|0
  • i think both boys are attractive. i get bullied for being underweight but people don't ask why I'm underweight they simply say ugh look at her

• Skinny guys are beautiful.

• Don't really see anything wrong with any of those bodies if I'm honest. I would date either one, I do tend to go for guys who are slightly on the chubby side though :)

What Guys Said 5

• I know and honestly I think it's just as hard if not harder for a skinny guy to gain weight than it is for a chubby girl to lose weight.

• This is the problem with "objectification".
    We're supposed to not objectify women, but when it's men... it's fair game.

This is why i can never take feminism seriously.

( let the pink downvotes come )

• I've never seen a skinny guy shamed by women but I do see girls appreciate a nice physique. I'd believe it would happen but it's not serious, it takes time but it's possible to change if he wants

• yeah i never thought about that ill use this the next time i get in a discussion with a feminist.

• And you'll totally look like an idiot because the exact same thing happens for women.

• not to the same degree though. people think i dont eat at all even my mom thought i was starving myself even though im actually five pounds over the healthy weight for my height.

• kid needs to eat more skinny phaagoot