Have you ever pooped in the woods?

While hiking, camping... Did you find a suitable place with enough privacy? Which place outside would be the most suitable for you to have a poop?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• No I never have but I honestly just came back from pooping in the toilet. A nice big one that felt so good to do. Sorry if that is tmi though.

• Yup it's awesome to lay a hot steamy one right there and one with nature

It's also great when the little creepy crawlers get a little ticklish around the anus, leaves are great for wiping but can irritate

• Yes , I found a quiet spot. Sat down on a tree stump hang my butt over the edge and pooped.

• ummm... no.

• Climb a tree and sit on a limb with your butt hanging off. Just don't poop yourself while climbing up or fall out of the tree and land in your poop.

What Girls Said 1

• Al fresco pooping is the best. It is easier to have a bowel movement in that position and you get the fresh air on your bumhole. Lovely!

• Lol. do you go to Fresco just to poop? Sorry if that question is too much.