Girls, is it true that a man wearing suit is like a woman wearing lingerie?

Girls, is it true that a man wearing suit is like a woman wearing lingerie?
like in terms of sexiness..

• yes
    68% (48)
  • no
    32% (23)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 23

• oo la la, that's a nice way of looking at it.
    i find suits SO attractive. I don't know what it is.

2|1
    0|0
  • Put on some nice form fitting underwear and let your dick hang out of it. That to me is like a girl wearing lingerie. ain't nothing hotter than seeing my boyfriend poke his hard dick out of his underwear while he walks around my room.

0|3
    1|0
  • A man looks good in a suit. But on very rare occasions would I like to strip them of it..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm surrounded by suits all the time, so no. I appreciate the men in them, but I don't go all hot and wet at the sight of them.

My "lingerie for men" would probably be those tight boxer shorts guys use as underwear :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Boxer briefs. And I totally agree. Those are the best underwear on the market for men... and for the women who want to oggle them.

• i agree with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah.
    In a way, one song took a very blatant advantage of that in their video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDUC1LUXSU

0|0
    0|0
  • No... not even close.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg, yes! Not like the one you posted, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the man doesn't have to worry about a sudden draft as much as the woman would.

0|0
    0|0
  • They do look nice in a suit! But to me the equivalent would be him stepping out of the shower with a towel around his waist! 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • It's quite sexy, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of, yes. I think they look really nice and it is very appealing. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • suits are attractive but there's still clothes on so I think it's better compared to seeing a girl in a pretty dress or nice skirt rather than lingerie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah.
    Nothing like the nuuuddeee.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know much about how you really feel about lingerie, but a guy in a suit is quite hot :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no its the same as a women wearing a elegant yet sexy forma dress

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never thought of that... yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but we're wearing more clothes and the suit is more. So the less clothes, the sexier!

0|0
    0|0
  • Love guys in suits!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • HOT pic 10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg I so find men in suit so damn attracted and hot and to a new level then regular guys !

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol nope. at least not for me. I mean sure it's hot when a guy wears a suit but I don't see it like that

0|0
    0|0
  • FOR ME YES! It's like the most attractive thing and a turn on even if it's the right guy

0|0
    0|0