Girls, Would you say you spend more time barefoot or wearing shoes/socks?

In a year do you spend more time barefoot or wearing shoes/socks?
How about a day?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• At home, i'm usually barefoot, even though my mom is like "No, you'll make your feet hard and dry"! or "You'll catch a cold on the cold floor!" But I mean she has like OCD or something. But i'm usually out somewhere with a friend or at school, so I wear shoes for most of the day.

1|0
    0|0
    • I've moved out from my parents house about a year ago, my parents didn't really mind that i was barefoot as a child that much. I used to go out in the neighborhood barefoot and when i got home my feet were really stinky and dirty :P

• Haha I still do that like occasionally! But its mostly cause i'm THAT lazy to grab shoes lol.

What Girls Said 24

• barefoot. i hate shoes

1|0
    0|0
    • Just like me! i hate wearing shoes and socks its just so uncomfortable

• Probably barefooted. I wear socks all winter. That's 6 months straight and literally everyday that I'm at the gym.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a year? Shoes, because Michigan is plagued with more cold weather than warm.

However, in Summer, I'm pretty much consistently barefoot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I do and it's the truth. I love being barefoot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Barefoot all the time lmao, unless I actually have to go out, I'm mostly barefoot

1|0
    0|0
    • Im guessing you dont use closed shoes that much,
      i also dislike wearing shoes

• Barefoot, definitely. I hate socks.

0|0
    0|0
    • Me too!! i dont like socks, i hate wearing them. When i get home i just take my shoes and socks off and dont see them again!

• Barefoot, when I'm at home I can't even stand socks

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice! i can't stand wearing socks in general :P

• Show All
    • Hahaha yeah i just kick my shoes and socks off when i touch my house and i dont see them until the next day, unless i go out but i wear my heels or flip flops :)

• Hahaha ya xD I won't head out barefooted like a Hobbit heading to Mordor or something xD

• i wear slippers at home and at the office

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless I go out, I'm always barefoot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Barefoot I don't like stuff being on my feet really. It depends on how clean it is where I am though because I don't like sticky stuff on my feat either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Barefoot I hate socks and I only wear shoes when needed

0|0
    0|0
  • I spend more time wearing shoes and socks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Barefoot, all the way, but only when I'm in my own house and I know it's clean

0|0
    0|0
  • Barefoot, socks and shoes can be uncomfortable when its hot. Socks can be annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Barefoot. And anywhere else in public, sandals unless closed toed shoes are absolutely required. I hate wearing stuff on my feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Barefoot. I live in a fairly hot place, and I don't wear shoes inside the house. (Ew)

0|0
    0|0
  • Far & away barefoot. I love going barefoot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Barefoot. I hate wearing shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoes are for squares

0|0
    0|0
  • in a year it would be shoes and sock in a day it would be BareFeet!

0|0
    0|0
  • Wearing socks

0|0
    0|0
  • I spend more time barefoot.

0|0
    0|0
  • More time barefoot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoes unfortunately, but if I had my way I'd go full hobbit! ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • You dont get your way?

• Nope T_T work and school