Would you rather have a REWIND or PAUSE button for your life?

• Rewind
  • Pause
  • My life is perfect

Most Helpful Guy

• Rewind. Especially if it gave me the option to rewind right before I die. I'd just rewind back to 18 and choose a completely different life than I lead before, or maybe I'd choose the same events and just make it better. Who knows!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't have a rewind button because I believe everything happens for a reason. However, I would love to have a pause button so that I can have all the time I want to work on home work :P

• Omg homework... I still would procrastinate though lol

• or... just repeatedly go on the ride over and over!! hahah

• I'll just own the park for the day!

What Guys Said 19

• My life isn't perfect eventhough I picked that. Rewind your basically reliving something (doesn't mean you can change it) I don't want to pause life either. I like the direction my life is heading so I just wanna keep it moving.

jokideo.com/.../The-past-is-your-lesson.jpg

• Pause yes - I don't know about rewind - As a fan of Star Trek I would be afraid of breaking the temporal directive which indicates if you change a past event , you change the whole future.

• obviously rewind. you know how many fucking pizzas I can get by only purchasing one?

• a pause button, that way i could pause think about something and then act
    i rewind button is too powerful and i enjoy my life, and am grateful for everything that has happened to me good and bad

• I agree, a rewind button might be a bit too powerful. I don't think you should tamper with something that has already happened.

• @Asker My past has shaped me into who i am today, why would i want to change that...
      somethings i wish i could change but, i learned lessons from those things

Having a pause button would allow me to think about my actions and impulses and better control myself

• True, but there are a few thing's I would hav eliked to change.
      But overall, yeah. Rewinding wouldn't help you develop as a person, maybe even promoting carelessness since you could "just rewind," whereas a pause button would allow you to think more carefully and in a more mature manner..

• :) Reminds me of the movie Click
    I'd take a rewind button just so I can say the dumbest most random shit to people and rewind until I find a combo that works :D

• Rewind because I could do something I would do if I could pause stuff and then just rewind so I don't get in trouble. If anything bad happens I can just go back and stop it from happening.

• Definitely rewind. There's nothing I can do with a pause button that I can't do with a rewind button.

• except stay in one moment...

• True, but the rewind button is simply more flexible than the pause button. Imagine being able to redeem those little mistakes that end up costing you big, time and time again. And every time you'd be armed with the knowledge of what will happen a few moments from now. You could play the world like a fiddle.

• ahh true. and that's why it doesn't exist - or gvt is hiding it XD

• Rewind would be great. Pause is useless.

• Fast forward :p

• I would pretty much 're-do ever second up until about the age of twenty-two... Gah (!), but could I have used some guidance...

• basically pushing the reverse butten repeatedly is kind of like a pause button, isnĀ“t it?

• re e wind when the crowd say bo selecta!

• pause i think

• I want to rewind back to my age of 17 or 15 years old. It's perfect.

• Fast Forward pls.

• Rewind

FFS I could do one helluva lot of rewinding.

Imagine being a teenager again knowing what I know!

• True! So much experience now...

• You'll no doubt have seen the first twenty minutes of Saving Private Ryan (?)

I have now lived three times as long as those poor buggers.

Kinda makes you think.

• Yeah, I've seen the movie.
      And yeah, does make you think...

• I want a shuffle button

• Rewind till my 4bd and kick my mother :D weird but it will solve lot

• I pray that I will get a rewind button 😓😔

What Girls Said 6

• Rewind. I need at option soooo bad. I always fuck shit up and then regret and wish I would've done smth differently.

• A rewind button would more useful to me. I have a lot of regrets and if it wasn't for all my mistakes my life would be a lot better now.

• I would take the rewind button.

• rewind button ! please !

• Personally it would be rewind. Props to the people who have a perfect life.

• There are things I wish I could redo and say or do different things is those situation.