If you could legalize anything in the U. S what would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Physician assisted suicide should be legal everywhere, you can put an animal to sleep humanly when it's suffering but a person with a terminal illness has to struggle for months and even years because someone else thinks going out peacefully is some how wrong.

Gay marriage, seriously how this not legal yet, everywhere.

I think drugs and prostitution should be legal, whatever someone over the age of 18 does with their body is their business.

What Guys Said 27

• Marijuana. The vast use of medical benefits is overwhelming and much better than most prescription drugs on the market. The big pharmaceutical companies are funding the push for it not to be legalized but this isn't about profit this is about treating diseases and helping people.

• Completely legalize weed

• Prostitution and drug dealing - Take them into state control and only state can provide them. Wipe out about 50% of criminality and uber strict service requirements/health provisions for the protection of all parties.

• Marijuana should be legalize there i mean cmon bruh we all know we love smoking kush smoke the kush pass the kush and chill the fuck out

• Marijuana.

• Id legalize marijuana

• Marijuana, though I wouldn't smoke it, it's just that looking at the amount of people in prison because of it makes me think it should be legal.

• Prostitution, people's gotta make they money

• Yeah I agree with prostitution being legalized

• Euthansia and legally killing molesters and rapist

• Prostitution. There is a lot of money to be made in taxes and it would help the economy a lot. People are going to do this regardless so why not make it safe for everyone

• Marijuana.

• I would legalize prayer in school

• It already is legal. It's just not legal for a school official to lead people in prayer.

• Maybe legalize meditation in schools

• Lower the legal age of drinking to 18 or 16, others no.

• Prostituion, for the straight, LGBT communities. Tightly regulate it and tax it heavily.

• i can't say it out loud... but it would be a dream.

It sucks i have to deprive myself.

• I don't know I'd have to say same sex marriage ha orllegalization of the ganja :p

• You kidding me? It's got to be that tree🌲💨💨

• Self defense from the Police!

• Selling your organs.

• Killing rapists, child molesters, murderers etc...

• I think the age of adult should be lowered

• Gay marriage of course

• Marijuana. Not because I just wanna get high with my friends during the week or smoke a blunt on Friday at a party, instead because the penalty for getting caught with weed is to big. When people get caught their lives get ruined. They get thrown in jail for like 2-3 years and then they end up with a criminal record for the rest of their lives. It's a harmless drug and by legalizing it we would be helping a lot of people.

• Smacking someone you don't like.

• Prostitution.

What Girls Said 6

• In order of how much I want to do it: abortion, same sex marriage (or other LGBTQ rights, but some of those might involve making something illegal rather than legal), marijuana. Those are the big ones. Other than that, I think a lot of the big changes I want to see involve making things illegal or mandating certain things, not making stuff legal.

• Also, as clarification, I mean that I want to take away the existing regulations on the things I mentioned. Like, abortion is technically legal, but a lot of states put some pretty bs restrictions on it.

Marijuana and prostitution, yes, yes, yes. Both would serve our country well if regulated and supervised properly. In order for these things to happen, we must eliminate religion from government period. If it remains, marijuana could still happen, but prostitution is self explanatory.

@Dottelander Uh, can you clarify what you mean? Like, are you objecting to the thing about gay marriage or did you just phrase what you said weird? Also, how I don't think you quite get the distinction between sex and gender, but whatever.

• Marijuana because it's only an herb. I've never heard of anyone committing a serious crime from using marijuana. I hear about drunk drivers injuring or taking the lives of other people quite often though. I don't smoke marijuana I just don't think someone should go to prison over an herb that was given to us to heal the nations.

• Weed since it's legal in Europe .

• Isn't enough shit legalized there?

• FORGET WEED, LEGALIZE MY DAD

• Same Sex Marriage