How do I respond to this. I really like him but I don't know what to say back. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• He sent this to you? He seems like he really like you that it wouldn't matter what you reply

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds good and if you really like him - test back something along the lines of can't wait to see you tomorrow

• Just be honest, say what you actually feel. Not go on delaying for too long because he might think that you might've found his text to be awkward.
    Since the feeling is clearly mutual, you don't have much to lose by expressing how you feel.

What Girls Said 1

• Are you two dating already? If not, I'd be afraid he's pushing to fast and hard to be genuine. If you are dating, just tell him what you truly feel about him. That you appreciated seeing him as well and am looking forward to many days ahead of you two.