What are the pros and cons of being a sugar baby?

Strictly out of curiosity.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pros... you get money.

Cons... you are basically a prostitute and will lose your dignity.

• Nah, it's not the same as being a prostitute.

Most Helpful Girl

• What is a sugar baby exactly?

• "A young female or male who is financially pampered/cared for by a sugar daddy or sugar mama in exchange for companionship (i. e. sexual favors)."

• Oh well you will be too dependant on this person and you can be treated badly

Pros you get nice things

• Thanks 4 mho!

What Guys Said 4

• Pros: you get money

Cons: lack of self respect and you're getting money for giving sex, ergo, you're a prostitute.

• But you're getting money from only one person.

• I'm sure spoken contracts have real value.

• It doesn't. That's why you have to sign papers. Words get forgotten, and you can just say you didn't say anything, while written words are there forever (unless it's destroyed) and it gives proof.
      A spoken contract means nothing. If you go to a restaurant to apply for a job and they accept you without you signing any paper, just like a "spoken contract", and then they don't pay you, you have no right to claim your salary, cause there's no proof that you worked there, cause there's no contract.

• It is not worth it

• Why not?

• If you are going to be a prostitute you might as well do quick sex sessions not hang around 24/7 with someone you don't love

• I don't think that being a sugar baby is the same as being a prostitute...

• Money... lol

• Basically you will lose your dignity, value.
    You will get gifts though

What Girls Said 5

• Pros - You get whatever you want.
    Cons - You don't get true love, it's kinda creepy, and depending on how old he is, he could croke at any moment.

• What if you have a sugar daddy and a boyfriend who's okay with you being someone's sugar baby and loves you no matter you do to get money?

• Maybe disrepectful, but definitely not unhealthy or pointless.

• Good luck in life.

• Pros- financially you're taken care of. Live a luxurious life.

Cons- people might question your morals and values. You might be frowned upon for being a gold digger. You'll basically be a high class whore. And I'm assuming a lot of them are old, probably even unattractive also if they can't have a normal relationship that doesn't involve exchanging money for sexual favors.

• What do you mean by sugar baby?

• Oh kk. If that's what the person wants then it's fine.

To me I wouldn't want to do that. I rather be able to do things by myself.

• Pros- money
    Cons- no respect from others

• You get what you want? I guess...

• Could you be more specific?

• You can have all the money you need. I don't really know the cons. And I probably shouldn't be answering this questions because I don't have any experience. I should probably leave. Sorry. Bye

• Lol bye