Why doesn't she wash her feet?

My girlfriend likes to go barefoot a LOT. she's barefoot even in the winter, its crazy, all she wears are flip flops, sandals, slip ons, etc. The point is she doesn't wash her feet after being a lot of time barefoot, im crazy about hygine and I could be exagerating, tell if i am. Her feet are dirty and she doesn't wash them like for 2-4 hours.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• This is always a problem when people don't understand what they are doing and they eventually need a sit-down with someone to tell them they're dirty. It's terrible. I had an ex once who just barely ever washed his hair and his head often smelled bad. HIS HEAD. The part of the body that he uses to get close to me, rub on me, kiss me - it was unbearable.

I don't know how you'll handle this foot thing, but as a woman who always goes barefoot too, I am conscious of my hygiene! I can't understand why others aren't. But I do notice other people who just walk around without a care with the bottoms of their feet browned by walking on everything dirty and it gets in to the cracks of the heels. That shit is hard to pumice out! And let's not get in to people who don't cut their toenails for months on end. I even dislike the French manicure look on toes. It just says, "Hey look, my toes are long enough to emphasize the white tips of toenail growth!"

If you can't say something yourself, treat her to a pedicure treatment at a spa, and see if the person giving the treatment has something to say to her. It might get you off the hook. If not, when she's done with the pedicure, tell her afterward, rewardingly, that you find her nice clean feet so much better than how they usually are.

What Girls Said 20

• She'll have a wake up call when she gets a weird growth on her foot.

Some people are set in their ways, and there is little you can do to change them.
    You just have to accept this part of her (as much as it may drive you crazy!)

• Who the fuck washes their feet every 2 - 4 hours?
    Unless she's literally walking in shit, I honestly don't see the issue.

I'm a clean freak, shower twice a day myself, but I don't have specifically dedicated feet washes every few hours and I walk barefoot as much as humanly possible.

If I do wash my feet separately from my usual showering, it's because I noticed them being dirty before putting socks on.

• I thought you were going to say days! lol Have you asked her about this? Maybe start carrying a small pack of wet wipes and have her wipe down her feet so as not to gross you out. :-)

• I wouldn't wash my feet loads either. I was morning and night. Unless i have a night out or a date (I'd obviously wash 3 times) i will not wash more than that. I cut the grass barefoot recently, it was fucking great. It was general dirt... not gross bacterial dirt you'd get from wearing shoes/slippers. It's healthier to let your feet breathe. I'm totally with her on this one, sorry!

• Being barefoot in the backyard is awesome!

• But when your feet are kinda dirty, like when theyre starting to get dark, do you wash them?

• I'm clean, i wash twice a day but if outside in summer and they were green from grass or dirty from soil/dirt... unless really bad... then no... except at night

• I walk around in flip flops and barefoot all the time. It's better than being in closed shoes. I mean I wash my feet when I shower (before I go to bed) but that's about it. My husband is the same way. It's just healthy.

Now my mom on the other hand wears shoes everywhere and ends up with athletes foot all the time. I've never had it in my life and I hope I never do. I never had any fungus thing or anything like that, because my feet breath, and they don't smell.

• You're being crazy, I go barefoot all the time too and I wash my feet once a day. Every few hours is stupid, what are you doing, using her toes to stir your coffee? Licking her feet?

• She prop does not care so much about her feet hygene as you do, maybe you can tell her on a subtile way that you would feel more comfy if she washed her feet more, but opf course it is her body, and if she does not want to wash her feet, I think you should respect that, good luck!!

• Just tell her to wash feel her feet. I'm cleanliness freak, I can't stand dirt. I don't like something, I tell them.

• You don't have to wash your feet every couple hours. If you did that would probably mess them up. I love going barefoot too even outside. I only wash my feet if I getting in the tub or taking a shower.

• That's exactly like me! Quite a few times, my feet turned so black and the dirt was so thick that it was like there was another layer of skin on my feet! I was just too lazy to do anything... And I would keep them like that until I took a shower the next day. So yeah, I slept overnight with my feet like that all the time, and had black dirt flecks/pieces all in my bed.

• Hahaha lol, how did you get them so dirty? What were you doing?

• Just walking around... We didn't clean our floors much.

• Just tell her to wash her feet...

• i'm guessing you meant 24 hours. i wash my feet twice a day and i don't go barefoot as i always wear slippers.

• I wash my feet in the shower every day, but if they're really dirty I'll wash them before bedtime too. My feet get dirty because I go barefoot, but it's no worse than how dirty shoes get. I don't see what the problem is.

• 2-4 hours? Once a day should be enough. But if they're really dirty, I'd ask her to take a shower before bed.

• If it bothers you having her dirty feet all on your carpet buy her slip on house shoes

• Run as far as you can.

• I'm to lazy to wash my feet tbh. But ur feet get clean in the shower any way.

• Once a day should be enough, unless she was running in mud or something.

• some people just aren't raised to be hygeinic

• i dont know anyone who doesn't wash their feet outside the shower. she's not gonna wash her feet unless she's taking a shower. however, i shower daily and if she does too, i dont see a problem. although she should be wearing shoes outdoors. but indoors? who wears shoes indoors?