Since women find us men useless these days and have the ability to reproduce on their own without men, should we start a gender war on?

who's superior and which gender should only live as one gender for humanity?

Us men and women need to stop pretending that we "love" each other. Besides, all men and women do these days are bashing each other with hateful comments on the internet, especially here on GAG, Yahoo! Answers, Youtube and Quora. We should start a gendercide war against each other to see who will survive for humanity! If the men wins, we can replace women with artificial wombs if we can strip all of their uterus and ovaries with their egg cells in them.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• "Since women find us men useless these days and have the ability to reproduce on their own without men"

"Besides, all men and women do these days are bashing each other with hateful comments on the internet, especially here on GAG"

Way to prove your point, by doing exactly what you're complaining about women doing.

• Riiiiiight. as if women are only allowed to complain about us with no backlash and we can't.

• Are you sure you're age 18-24? I seriously doubt you're that old.

• I'm so glad men exist. I would hate to live in a world filled with only women!

• 1|1
  • O. o okay... what about you going to see a therapist?

• Sperms is not useless at all and girls like to slurp it up.

• Without eggs you can't have a child for sure. Anyway I don't think sperm nor men are useless. In fact, I love you all <3

• Where would be the fun in life if all people were the same? Variety is interesting, and there is no superior gender, just like there is no superior race. Your mind doesn't have much to do with your body.

• Men are biologically superior so get over it. Men are stronger and better at navigating tasks. Men are the dominant sex.

• You can't compare humans to animals I'm comparing humans to humans apples to apples. Oh and take a neuroscience course men are superior at navigating and mechanical tasks.

• No we don't. There is a new scientific discovery where we are able to make a baby from two eggs. We don't need sperm, however there is no way to make a baby out of two sperm. You need eggs. You are even less intelligent than I originally thought. Humans ARE animals lmao educate yourself. Some men are better at those, some aren't. Having higher levels of testosterone and a penis don't make you better at those things, do you even know how biology works? Take a grade 9 science class.

• I don't dislike men. I just don't need them, lol.

• girl will be better with guys, it can't be explained but can be felt

• Oh please. You guys would call off the war as soon as we stopped sleeping with you. :P

In all seriousness, either gender can't live without the other. We're both different and we balance each other out.

• We'd CALL OFF the war if you STOPPED sleeping with us? That makes absolutely no sense; I'd be more motivated to choke a bitch than to put my gun down.

What Guys Said 12

• It is sad these days how the genders seem to be at each others throats. you know i often times have this discussion with my wife and we just don't get it. I love her so much and so does she, and its so awesome to know that we are different in some ways and we have so much to offer each other. I wish that men and women stop hurting each other and we do need each other. We need to start helping the opposite gender. I pray and hope men and women can learn to love each other again as life can be so beautiful as my wife and i have found. I hear stories of men raping women, hurting them, women emasculating men, i feel so sorry for humanity, we are tearing up the most beautiful union that we have been given... so sad indeed :(

• So wait... how can women reproduce without men... I thought our precious sperm was like the holy grail... plus if men weren't around who would open all those tightly sealed jars (j/k)

• Their bone marrows can produce semen, meaning, it won't require a man to donate his sperm anymore.

• Are we talking of the mouse created by the Japanese back in 2004 through the use of 2 eggs?

• And the whole bone marrow thing used male testicles to be injected into... they took stem cells from woman bone marrow ND injected it into some average Joe's nutsack and poof... sperm was created where sperm already is made.

• First off women can't have kids without men, yes they can do so without sex through artificial insemination but that still requires sperm, which only comes from men, and only lives a short amount of time in the freezer at the sperm bank. The same is true if you were to take the eggs out of a woman. So your whole premise is defeated

• Actually there has been a new scientific discovery where they can create a baby from 2 eggs

• Also if you think about it

• Whoops 😅 meant to erase that

• How. About. No...

• Gender-stereotypical thinking is the root of all sexism. If people get past the sexist thinking, they'll eventually be able to talk to each other like decent human beings. So I voted B).

• 0|0
  • If that war is under the sheets, I'm all for it. Ladies, here your first combatant! ;P

• Am i really useless ladies? :(

• Of course not! You'll be the one making the babies for anonymous asker 😊

• @bubble_tea thanks!!!
      i can't wait to help make babies, but i still want to do it the old fashioned way, if you know what i'm saying ;p lol!!!

• LOL! Of course, that's what I meant from the beginning xD

• it depends. if you lose, so be it.

• You need a man and a woman to create a baby so your argument is invalid

• Sounds pretty gay...

• Yeah man, you're a genius, this is going to be the thing to solve all our problems.