Why do white girls prefer to date black men?

White girls are crazy for black men.
Black men are irresistible for them.
Why do you think is this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cultural tourism. A lot of white women like to involve themselves with minorities either romantically or through social programs, volunteering, etc so they can look like the in vogue, chic, open-minded accepting liberal that good social status deems proper in today's age.

What Girls Said 13

• It’s trendy. I’d be willing to be that a ton of these white girls out here pursuing black men wouldn’t even be doing it if it weren’t so common. There are a lot of interesting layers to this topic because of the history of white women and black men in America and how those historical undertones still exist today. For example, white women used to fetishize black male bodies and use black slaves as ‘sex slaves’. You’ll often hear white women refer to that “big black cock” these days and emphasizing the attraction on “that black cock”. Disturbing knowing the history of those three words. The attraction also seems to have a lot to do with feeling like more black men are masculine therefore better protectors. Which is very interesting considering how black men back in the day where the epitome of masculinity with their physicality next to their white male counterparts. I also find it interesting how some racist/prejudice white females want to have mixed babies yet carry discriminatory viewpoints. I bet it’s interesting for black men in America if they have a white girlfriend who tries to dismiss these blatant racial incidences going on lately with cops and what not.

• No, it's not trendy. In natural mating, organisms find attraction to those that have the least amount of genetic similarity. When those organisms mate, the genetic dissimilarity provides a healthier offspring (taller, greater measurable intelligence, greater physical symmetry, etc.)

A larger number of studies have shown this -- the concept is known as "hybrid vigor," and it's the reason there is a "universal" cultural taboo against mating with one's own close relatives.

In humans, the olfactory senses heavily influential attraction, and indicate which individuals offer the best potential genetic match, such as in a famous study of women subjects who smelled the t-shirts that other men wore, preferring the t-shirts of men of the most genetic variance.

• That's certainly a factor as to why humans are attracted to races with more genetic dissimilarity. White Caucasians generally developed in very different climates and geological environment that did people in the African continent, so there's a significant amount of genetic variance.

• @Asker It's very trendy whether you agree or not. I firmly stand by my opinion despite your brief (boring, dry) lesson. lol

• these facts are... only found on the internet

• You're obviously making no sense. Surveys have shown that most white women prefer white guys.

• What? Evidence suggests that the first two descriptors of a desirable male: "tall, dark and handsome" have basis for women in general. Humans of African evolutionary heritage are collectively taller (taller humans better withstand heat due to a broaden heat core) and African evolution promotes greater muscular development versus the benefits of fat storage in northern climates. Men develop muscle more easily than woman, so muscularity is seen as a masculine trait, and therefore attractive to females.

• Uhh, I meant white

• Actually you're wrong, Danish people are the tallest on earth. Then montenegrins and Serbs. All white.

• I wish g@g would ban these kinds of questions. So annoying.

• You're generalizing. Most of the white girls I know say they prefer white men.

• Im not crazy for black men and im a white girl that shows this is purely generalization:)

• I'm white and honestly don't care what race you are, its your overall looks an personality that counts tho i appear to have a thing for latino guys ;p

• I don't know, why are people so obsessed with race in the dating world?

• Enough with the generalizing jeeeeez

• Well, I'm black and I heard that black people have a bigger everything. E. g: DICKS

• Umm, source?

• Girls are crazy for men, period. Attraction is a physical and natural occurance, and doesn't concern itself with race. (Only society and government are capable of something so base.) You can't force who you're attracted to... you just are, or you aren't, with any given man regardless of his race. For example, when I get in the elevator in the morning, there is bound to be at least one guy in there that I am somewhat attracted to. My body decides for me who that person is. Doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the other 6 guys in there, or that they should be doing anything differently. The dating game is largely dependant on mutual attraction.

• Stop watching rap videos and go back to reality.

What Guys Said 12

• 3|1
    • Hahah. he's even fine when he makes that face.

• And, he's white, too!

• No idea what you're talking about. They're still reasonably rare.

Most girls don't prefer brown or balck.

White and Asian guys are the highest in demand in North America. Coincidentally are the higher earners and more educated too. Also better chance at staying and fathering the chide as well but of course it should be treated individually

• Are you trying to get people to slander black men? Pathetic

• @theccanyon hahahah do we tell them the secret or not? XD

• Hook, line, sinker. OP clearly baited for Black slander and it worked. Congrats.

• Why. Do white guys like Asian and black chicks

I thinks it because American black guys are more aggressive and seen as the badboy. Also some black people are cool and stuff. They make pop culture. And that what a lot of people care about

• keep dreaming black guys...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LzsB9LsyDc

• Studies show that everyone wants a white partner. Every race. So you're wrong

• The same reason why white boys prefer to day black girls

• /: stop generalizing

• Go outside and ask someone. Thanks.

• Yeah, I don't know about that...