Would agree or disagree by my theory of Legend of Zelda species/races equalling to real life races/ethnic groups?

Hylians = Most of the Germanic Europeans
Gerudos = Latina and Spaniard women (and a few Latin men)
Gorons = Africans (Ugandans in particular) and a few Pacific Islanders
Zoras = Mediterranean Europeans (aside from Spaniards), particularly the Greeks (at the Athens beaches)
Kokoris = Celtic Europeans (The Irish)
Dekus = ?(Not so sure)

• Agree
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Guy

• That's the dumbest theory ever.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I dont see it... but most fantasy worlds draw heavily from real world paralells, especially in the laziest of world building (which most games are).

• Zelda sucks its a game made for people who have no taste in good games.

• Yeah dude, we should all play shooting games that are just like "UHHH, GET THE GUN, SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT, UHHH, GET THE GUN, SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT" pretty interesting stuff...

• @surfofthenomad no its just that Zelda is such a boring game I like certain RPGs and other types of games like ff7, ffx, 8 and 9, horror games even pokemon but Zelda is just such a stupid game

• Well obviously the artists/designers have to get their inspiration from somewhere. It's no different than fantasy Dwarves being based on Jews / Scots.