Girls, What is your opinion on guys with Big ears?

I dont think I am overly insecure or vain but recently I realised that I have pretty damn big ears xD and I was wondering if I should get anything done to fix them as up until now due to haircuts etc it has never occurred to me or been a problem but now I'm not so sure. I am just curious to see because I would not ask people IRL what they think because that would be weird lol

my profile pic does not really show how big my ears are and I dont usually take pictures face on so below is the best I could find xD
Girls, What is your opinion on guys with Big ears?

Are big ears a... turn off? turn on? do you care? Should I get my ears fixed? Thanks in advance for replys

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They go well with you.

Yes, they stick out but they don't appear to be a bad feature on you.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Big ears on a guy aren't a turn off to me. Not necessarily a turn on either, but I do find them kind of endearing in a way. Like a quirk that makes him memorable to me. A minor imperfect that works in his favour.

Don't get your ears fixed. They're not noticeably big or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too be honest its not a turn on or a turn off. A guy can still be hot and have big ears.
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../...71_will_header_12_2007.jpg

You look fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • It worked well for guys like Will Smith lol. But your ears dont look big to me :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Your just being polite xD

• your ears look fine you don't have to worry about that

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't pay attention to people ears. I wouldn't have noticed yours until you said something

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care, personally, but if it really bothers you, you can get them pinned.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really
    You seriously look fine xD
    I dont notice shit like that anyways

1|0
    0|0
  • Seriously dude just chill! Ears really don't matter! Don't be so conscious cuz u look good just the way you are! Nothing to be insecure about!

0|0
    0|0
    • hahaha thanks yeah I am probs being too insecure but I don't know I have some big ass ears lol :D

• I actually have this weird attraction to ears lol. I don't think yours are that big.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's see...
    I liked Zachary quinto as Mr. Spock.
    Holy gorgeousness with Orlando bloom as Legolas
    and this Australian guy I met a few years ago

So no, they're turn off :P :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha na big ears are cute xD ! One day a Girl will love them about u and theyll be her favorite part too ! .. I remember i had crooked teeth and my bae was like i love them dont get them fixed at all and now that i got them fixed he's all sad xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Big ears are cute to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Your ears are cute you'll find a girl that loves them and loves you for who you are :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love ears in general xD I think they're really cute on you. They remind me of my boyfriend's xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even notice a guy's ears, feet are more important..

0|0
    1|0
  • When I look at someone, I generally don't even notice if they are wearing makeup or if they have shaved. I also don't notice the ears that much, unless they stick out a lot. You're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look fine with your facial structure and your hairdo. On some guys it makes them look like a monkey, but you look great :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I also have bigger ears, but I wouldn't fix them. You shouldn't fix yours either, in my opinion, but that's your choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they r n alright size they look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh sheesh don't even worry bout them

1|0
    0|0