Girls, Did anyone else's boobs grow after one month on birth control?

I've been on birth control for a month (I was put on a really weak one bc it was for medical reasons only), but my bra size has increased from a 32F (UK) to at least a 32FF (UK)? I'm on "Lo Loestrin Fe" which is marketed as a low dose birth control, but they grew a size (although I measure as a 32G) which Iappreciate (I consider myself small-medium chestwise and love the boost), but I was wondering, is this actually a common side effect after 1 month? How much more growth should I expect? by the way, I'm past puberty, so it can't be that...

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been on birth control of many sorts for almost a year (medical reasons) and I've noticed lately that my breasts are larger. I don't fit in my bras the way I used to and they're just overall bigger. I don't know whether to blame normal growing for it or the hormones. I just know I've hardly grown at all (overall) in well over a year so normal growth is kind of unlikely. I'm glad you brought this up because I'd never thought of it as being the hormones.

What Girls Said 6

• I hear it's pretty normal if your boobs grow on BC.

I was on Yaz for two weeks and mine were swelling up but damn they hurt!! I got off Yaz because I don't trust it. I'm switching soon, and hopefully the next brand can my girls grow.

• It's not uncommon. It may or may not last.

• Yeah that's a common side effect of the pill, your breasts can swell a little more.

• Yeah but all the reviews said they just became more tender/sensitive

• That happened to me too, but the effects vary depending on the girl. Some get larger boobs, and some don't..

• Yes, estrogen based birth control does that. You're probably done after one size, though.

• It's the hormones, whether a lot or little it can cause your boobs to grow, you to gain wait, loose weight, improved mood, etc. My boobs grew too when I was on birth control, I also gained weight., and found myself to be less moody.

• Yes. I had the the same thing happened to me when I started taking BP pills. But after a while I noticed I had also gained weight and my pants fit quite snugly...

• I've lost weight a bit actually. I used to be like a size 10 and now i'm a size 6. I guess bc I also started going to the gym now, I fit perfectly into a size Small in some places..