How long does it take to fall in love?

How long.. Don't say I don't know.. Okay?
Yeah.. Just tell me how long? Or maybe how long did it take you to fall in love?

Most Helpful Guy

• an instant, or 100 years... it all depends on the person really

What Guys Said 13

• It takes exactly 2 years, 6 months, 27 days, 12 hours, 16 minutes, and 52 seconds.

• I don't know. . . . haha jk.

Even though I think people say it too soonnow I think it's really after the first year of being with someone.

• You have to get to know someone very well. The more you see them, the quicker it will happen. You don't actually have to meet, as long as you chat openly and be yourself.

My mum fell for my dad in an instance. He just felt right for her.

For some people, it will take a lifetime, and then there's still no love.

• No set length really! It happens unexpectantly. First sight, first fight, first moonlight night, who knows... the most unpredictable force there is, is that 4 letter word lol.

• I fell in love only two times. I guess it took 3 weeks or a month, maybe 6 weeks.

• 2|1
  • It doesn't long for me to fall in love if the feelings exist between me and the girl ,

• In a blink of an eye for some

• It obviously depends on whether you play your cards right, but generally it takes 2-3 months.

• 3 days for me, For others maybe more longer ! It depends on the person and situation!

• It can be like switching on a light bulb.

• 3 months or more. Depends how much time we spend together I suppose.

• It all depends on how long it takes for you to really know the person, outward appearance aside.

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on how you define love, and if you believe there are varying degrees of it or not.
    Some people fall faster/harder than others. If they were hurt in the past, they'll have some guards up and may take longer but once they reach that point, they'll fall hard. It's very possible that you're falling or already in love with someone you're seeing and you don't even know it.

I didn't realize I was in love with my boyfriend till we had been together for around a year, and only then did I realize in retrospect that I had loved him for a while prior to that.

• the more time you take to know a person the more feelings are more likely to develop (there's no accurate amount of time required to "fall" for someone)
    witandit.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/45181.jpg

• I don't know. Some people fall in love very easily. It takes them few weeks to fall in love. Some people's feelings develop into love after few years of being with their partner.
    I've never fallen in love.. I guess, I don't have a heart O_O

• If they are extremely religious it could take me 2 weeks
    If they are very religious it could take me 3 months
    If they are moderately religious it could take 6 months - 1 year

If they are not religious - it could take 6 years

• Depends on the people I think. It could take a second or years in my opinion