Brachiosaurus vs Tyrannosaurus Rex, would you have won at that era?

Imagine replaying a fight between the largest long-necked dinosaur (and biggest of all) and the terrifying T-rex... who would have been the winner?

Though that plant-eating dinosaur was so large and maybe 2-3 times the T-rex wouldn't the T-rex still win due to its powerful bite and huge jaws? Or it would lose just like the lion vs an adult giraffe/elephant?

• The Brachiosaurus would smash the T-rex to death due to its large size
    0% (0)50% (8)35% (8)Vote
  • The T-rex would still can a chance and kill it
    57% (4)44% (7)48% (11)Vote
  • Both of them would be killed or seriously injured... probably draw
    43% (3)6% (1)17% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I meant ''who would have won at that era''... typos...

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• that long neck is a vulnerability assuming the t-rex went for the throat the same way lions do.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was wrong. since I couldn't see them to scale I didn't know t-rex wouldn't be able to reach Brachiosaurus's neck. I think t-rex would've left him alone the way lions leave big elephants alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• The T. rex.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• fun fact, t-rex is believed to have been a scavenger, and unable to run. Its also believed that they had toxic bacteria in their mouths that acted in a similar way to venom, slowly incapacitating their victims. similar to modern komodo dragons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brachiosaurus loses because he starves to death due to its larger size. T-Rex wins in a battle of attrition.

0|0
    0|0
  • T-Rex bites Brachi's neck.

T-REX WINS FATALITY. FLAWLESS.

0|0
    0|0
  • T-Rex of course

0|0
    0|0
  • The real question is... how many dino burgers can you make with the carcass?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• A T. rex probably would never even try for a brachiosaurus

0|0
    0|0
  • The brachiosaurus was often prey for other dinosaurs. There's no way it would win against a T-Rex. Either way, they didn't exist during the same era. They're millions of years apart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long neck has no major defenses. Its basically a stitting duck for a full grown Trex

0|0
    0|0