Guys, what body shape attractes you most? Girls, what would you want to be and what you are already :)?

by the way what shape am I :o?

I know that's bad pic...
AAAAND I already know my hair isn't very flatering in that pic no need to remind. I had bad hair day I guess

Thank you everybody but this time MHOs went to @RJGraveyTrain and @Xelebrum
Congrats :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Triangle, inverted triangle, and especially hourglass are my favorite body shapes on women.

As for you, I can't really tell because of the dress. It's likely one of the three shapes I listed. Your hair is pretty though :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• My most preferred is Pear followed closely by Hourglass. But again end of the day chemistry matters most :)

Can't really figure out your body shape since you are wearing a dress that doesn't highlight your figure :)

• You are wearing a dress that literally prevents your shape from being visible.

It's rectangle and rounded for me.

• I actually like all of those. But I guess rectangle would be least appealing, although I've seen some good looking girls shaped like doors

• I have no shape preference when it comes to girls but you look great

• Oh yeah I forgot people don't give a shit about the face basically

• Hourglass figure always. "Baby Got Back" & "Put 'Em on the Glass" are my theme songs.

• Skinny, either hourglass shaped or thin. I think you look like you are in good shape.

• That's not bad hair, why would you think that?

• i'm attracted to all body shapes on girls. i guess i'm a dog

What Girls Said 7

• I'm pear shaped and that drawing of a pear shape woman looks so unflattering. I've never had any guy I've been with have complaints over my hips and butt lol.

Regardless of your shape love your body.

• I have no idea what my body shape is tbh :|

• I think I'm rectangle or hourglass and I'd love to be a total hourglass shape so I keep doing those exercises that are supposed to make my waist slimmer but meh :P

• I can't really tell what you are but I'm an hourglass and I'm happy with that. I just want to make it alittle more defined than it is already.

• I think mine is hourglass. I can't tell now

• I am a triangle but I wish I was an hourglass.

• I'm an hourglass shape. I like my shape, I just need to get toned.