Guys, would you sleep with a trans woman if she had an actual created vagina?

Someone that looks like carmen carrerra

Guys, would you sleep with a trans woman if she had an actual created vagina?

I dont know about you guys but I would bang her. WHY DO YOU MEN LOOK BETTER THAN REAL WOMEN?

• Fuck yes I would bang that
    30% (22)
  • Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    70% (51)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 33

• I would and specifically because unlike most people, I see the person as who they are to me, not who they were years ago. If you try judging someone by who they were, you don't know that person at all.

3|3
    0|2
  • well, if it's a trans, I'd prefer anal. Actually, i prefer anal with normal women too - it's just that with a trans, she probably also prefers anal, so...

1|1
    0|0
  • yeah, why not. "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." in my opinion

3|0
    0|1
  • ________________________________.
    static.comicvine.com/.../...8-0002983776-image.png

0|5
    0|2
  • Hell no, the moment I find out they are a transgender I am out of there like a bat out of hell, I have no desire to be with that kind of person ever. And by the way down on the DNA level they are still a man and will always be a man.

0|5
    1|4
    • lol the amount of 'men' who downvoted you.

• Show All
    • No. They are neither men (XY), nor women (XX), but are usually XXY

• @Johnyk xxy chromosomes are really rare though, most transgenders are either xy or xx chromosomes.

• Noooo only 100% women

0|2
    1|1
  • She still looks like a guy to me. Like most other models and female celebrities that most people consider "hot."

0|0
    0|0
  • Only the last picture is attractive but I would never sleep with her.
    A man cannot become a woman, nor can a woman become a man it is always some deformed version of what they want to be. If you are not born a woman you are not a woman, and I will not sleep with you.

0|2
    2|2
  • Sure. Though I couldn't argue if they had a fully functional penis either (would actually prefer if they did)

0|1
    0|0
    • Are you bi?

• I'd like to call myself heteroflexible. I'm 90% straight. I only like the female body, face, and voice. But for genitalia I have a slight preference towards the penis.

• Pretty much explains it

https://youtu.be/YzidFVNXtCE

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be open to having a threesome with her and another girl.

0|2
    0|1
  • I personally like the real thing. I like it when it squirts pussy juice all over me.

0|4
    0|1
  • NO. FUCK NO.

0|2
    1|1
  • This is tough, but to be honest, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. My brain keeps telling me, your fkin a guy. LOL

0|1
    0|1
  • Nope I would not. I want authentic not anything artificial or man-made.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way

She's gotta be born female, otherwise, he's still a dude to me

0|1
    2|1
  • yuckkkk.. no thanks fam

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck that.

I'll try shooting myself in the head before I fuck a tranny.

0|1
    1|0
  • Personally I wouldn't. I'm just not ready for that. I wouldn't condemn anyone who did though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do it but if she looked like that my penis would get confused

0|0
    0|0
  • That one I would, if I didn't know she was a guy. She's prettier than a lot of guys. Some trans girls, if they make the change early enough, make quite convincing women. If I knew she was trans though, probably not.

0|0
    0|1
    • *I meant to say prettier than a lot of girls. Talk about a Freudian slip!

• lol... no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell to the motherf*cking no! B*tch still got that Y chromosome. I'm good!

0|0
    0|0
  • so long as she is an actual woman.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope. Social views and acceptable blah blah blah aside, surgical augmentation will never change the fact that a transwoman is still a man. Legality is not reality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer it if she had a dick, whether big or small. Anyway, if she looks like Carmen Carrera, then she's smoking hot and I'd bang that all day everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • No matter how much meds he's on or how many operations he's had, he's still a man...

0|0
    0|0
  • First off, I don't find her attractive (even if she had been born a woman).

Second, you can do all the plastic surgery you want, but a man is still a man, and a woman is still a woman. It's those pesky chromosomes.

0|2
    1|1
  • If they have a Y chromosome I won't. Sorry but I just wouldn't be comfortable with it.

0|1
    1|1
  • More from Guys