Why heights between 6'5 - 6'7 is perfect height for man? And Why more less is Not good enough?

Most girls wants a man who 8 inches taller then them.

If girls thinking ideal height difference between couples is 8 inches,

Most attractive female height is between 5'9 - 6'0.

So if those girls who are between 5'9 and 6'0 wants a man 8 inches taller then them,

That means 6'5 ,6'6 ,6'7 are perfect height for males with good posture and muscled body.

Because if 5'11 girl wears high heels (highest heel height is usually around 6 inches ) she will become 6'4 or close to 6'5.

So man must be at least 6'5 and above for girls who are around 5'9 - 6'0.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Most attractive female height is between 5'9 - 6'0."

Lady, now I know you're trolling.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• The ideal height for girls is probably 5'5-5'7 while the ideal height for men is probably 5'11-6'1

fashion models are chosen by gay men to be walking clothes hangers. I wouldn't say the ideal female height is 5'9-6'0 ft. That's ridiculous.

• Thats a pretty hard to come by and if that was what most girls required I'm sure 90% of guys wouldn't have a girl. It's pretty shallow too. I don't know anyone personally who's even 6'5

• Everyone has a preference

• So in other words, 99.99% of women are going to be single for the rest of their lives, eh?

• The average man is about 5 inches taller than the average woman.

But oh well guess I'm screwed.

• Yes but most girls wants 8 inches difference

Personaly I like only 4 inches difference. But others not

• I'd prefer them to not be 8 inches shorter (I know that sounds really shallow, I'm sorry) actually so them and I wouldn't be compatible anyways.

• Well damn im 6ft exact.

• I'm 6'9...

• This makes me feel odd because I'm 5'9 1/2 and 1o maybe I'll grow half an inch before 21 but now I got that worry in the back of my head I'm gonna strike out more when I try but I might not reasurence people destroy my paranoia

• Not sure what planet you're on, but it sure doesn't sound like it has much in the way of breathable oxygen.

Perhaps have a sit down, get your breath back? Your post reads like the kind of gibberish a 3rd grader would write.

Those are some freakishly tall preferences by the way. Maybe your planet is the one from Avatar?

• So I'm automatically unattractive because I'm only 5'7"? Yeah, OK, you're an ass

• All that confused me. I like girls of any height.

What Girls Said 8

• Wtf are you even talking about? I'm 5'6 and ifd rather a guy be no more than maybe 2 inches taller than me

• I said "most girls"

• "Most girls" hahaha

• Most women. I wrote very quick

• If I dated a guy who was that tall...

I'd never have to kneel again.

• Bogus so so bogus

• I don't want someone that's 6'5 - 6'7.

• 8 inches? Where did you come up with that statistic? That's a bit much. I prefer shorter guys. And some girls and some guys don't care about height. So I think you're leaping to conclusions here.

• 6'5 and up is getting like, uncomfortable.
    I feel that would be challenging life to deal with.

• I was going to point out exactly what was wrong here, but it's all bullshit. lol

• I like a guy who is 6 ft... not more or less... purrfect height :)