Does it cost extra to get your tattoo reshaded?

Anyone who has tattoos did you pay extra to get it reshaded? My one tattoo looks a bit faded. Do you think I will be charged extra if I want it reshaded?

Most Helpful Guy

• more often than not yes it does unless you have a relationship (no not necessarily romantic) with the artist. but yes you are paying for supplies and time

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, because tattoos companies are a business. They perform work to get paid. It should be affordable. Call the tattoo store of your choice and call in to find out how much prices would range for that to be done. Every tattoo is a different size so it all can't be under one price.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• When I got my tattoo done, she told me I could come back for free touch ups. You're going to the wrong parlours! It shouldn't cost much to have your tattoo re-shaded though.

• I am not sure if they would do it for free or not. I forgot to ask. I paid a shit load of money so I hope it is free.

• yes. if it's been years or even several months since the tattoo has been done, then more than likely you will be charged at least 50$ depending on the shop. it depends on their rates, and how long it will take.

• It might depend on who you went to see and how long ago you got it done. If it hasn't been that long ago, it could be considered a touch up because the ink bleed out during the healing. The person that tattooed you might just do it for free. All my touch up are free where I get mine done.

• I doubt it would cost the same as the original tattoo... but touch ups do cost a little

• Yes they will ask you to pay a little bit for retouched

• Depends, some places have a life time free touch up thing...