Pet Rabbit; Yay or Nay?

Thinking of getting a pet rabbit soon once I'm in my new house, It's still quite far off just yet, but the ideal breed being a Mini Lop.

From experience are rabbits good or bad pets?

• Yes!
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!

Go for it.

I would like one too if it wasn't for my paranoid mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• NAY!

I own rabbits, and around the world, people also buy rabbits, thinking it'll be a SWELL TIME! Rabbits r exceptionally hard to take care of, expensive, and if u don't treat them properly, they WILL die.

U'd need to ge the right food, vet check up every 6 months, recognize the symptoms of disease.

Do NOT get a rabbit. They ARE cute and can be very friendly, but are also shy, and against most beliefs, they do NOT like to cuddle or be picked up.

Thank you.

What Girls Said 1

• My sister had a rabbit from hell: he used to bite and piss on us out of the blue. I'd never tell anyone to own a motherfucking rabbit, these little fuckers are the most vicious creatures of all.

What Guys Said 4

• I like rabbits as pets. My sister has a rabbit, I think it is a lop to. I would get one if I was you.

• My brother had one it started picking away at the bathroom wall he had to take it back

• No thanks, an animal like that would probably kill you in your sleep!
    I don't really think people should domesticate wild beasts!

• I was thinking about getting too.