How many times a day do you shower?

2-3 times a day! I hate feeling sweaty and dirty, I can't last a day without showering! what about you?

How many times a day do you shower?

Do you sing in the shower? I do... ahahha :D

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Every morning and at the end of the day, and I totally sing & dance in the shower. Haha!😆

• hahaah me lo imaginaba! haha

• ¿Por que me imaginábas bañándome? 😂

No te preocupes, yo también. 😉 jajajaja!

Gracias chula, tqm 💕😄

What Guys Said 41

• I shower at least twice - First thing and last thing - I also try to do something physical everyday so will shower after that - Ireland is probably 30/40 degrees cooler than Texas so being sweaty is quite unlikely.
    Singing in the shower - Unfortunately I am a very bad singer and on my final warning from noise prevention unit of local police force.
    http://img.memecdn.com/singing-lion_o_325812.jpg

• i usually shower or bathe once a day. unless I do something that requires an extra shower (work out, yard work, swimming in a pool or ocean, etc)

• I shower every 2 days, to exspensive otherwise.

• Your water bill must be crazy! Just once a day on the morning, though when I live in a accommodation with water included, I go twice.

• Hahaha fortunately I don't sing in the shower :D
    People would need to evacuate the house, I sing worse than a cat with a cold :o :o
    I shower every morning... climate in Belgium is not as warm as in Texas though I think you're far away from there for the moment :D

• 1/3 to 1/2 times per day. I always shower after a long exercise (2 hour sports practice), but I usually just shower when my hair gets noticeably greasy. I don't mind my hair getting slightly greasy, I just know it makes some people uncomfortable if I'm in public. I think society is getting a bit germaphobic.

• Normally just once a day, which is an uncommon thing in my country, most people shower more times. And I do sing sometimes.

• I've found that bathing in a saline bath actually improves the health of my skin and hair. Use a mix of magnesium sulphate and sodium chloride along with a little unscented surfactant (aka shampoo) in the water. Also has reduced soreness and "saddle sores" from more intense bike rides.

Usually bathe in the morning, sometimes twice sometimes every other based on level of activity and temperature.

• At least once a day, more if necessary. However, where I live the weather isn't all that extreme.

I do not sing in the shower; I lecture in the shower. That's right, I practice my teaching in the shower.

• About once every two days (if I would want to shower more than once a day it'd be twice in the evening, I don't have time to shower in the morning). But I don't really do any sports so I don't walk around sweaty.

• I take a shower once a day, gotta save water for the fishies plus It's unhealthy to take too many showers. As for singing I'm too busy relaxing and enjoying the shower to sing.

• normally just once, if my girlfriend wants to take a shower in the evening I sometimes join her, but no I don't sing in the shower

• Yeah about 3 times a day for me too, Morning, evening, and before bed (after my calisthenics workout) :)

• Between.5 and 1 times. Do I sing? No. I've sung a few times, but I rarely ever sing. I'm busy cleaning my body. I don't have time to distract myself singing.

• Usually just once per day unless I shower in the morning and sweat a lot during the day.

• Well thanks for reminding I haven't taken a shower in 2 days ! Tomorrow for sure.

• Twice. In the morning, just after I get up and then again after I do exercises and stuff in the evening.

• Once a day and usually in the morning before university

• once a night I like the evening times because it helps relax you

• I like to shower at least once every couple thousand years

• I shower once a day. I don't spend much time at home. I also sing when there isn't anyone home :D These days I am singing Built to fall !

• One a day it's enough for me xD have to be carefull with the water we spent ;)

• once a day, england is not hot

• Anonymous posts aren't allowed, because you knew some people would put 10 or 100... clever girl.

• ahah i can't imagine people taking a shower 10 times a day or more lol

• I only shower if i sweat. otherwise i just wash with a cloth and shampoo hair.

• Twice a day since I swim everyday now! And yeah I've my echosmith concert in the bathroom

• I take it once a day, but it's a usually I long one lol

and no, definitely not singing...

• Usually twice a day

• 2-3 times is just unhealthy. 1 time normally, maybe, but just maybe, 2 times if I did sports.

• once a month, got keep those pheromones active

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 31

• Every morning 99% of the time... and sometimes before bed if I work out or if it's been a particularly hot/sweaty day.

But there are days when I don't shower at all... like on a Saturday when I don't feel like doing anything... or if I go camping.

There are plenty of ways to be clean without taking a shower. You can wash your hands/feet in the sink. Use deodorant. Use those refreshing body wipes. Use flushable wipes for your "down under". Use dry shampoo.

I tend to be a very oily person so it's hard for me to not shower... but I've learned ways around it. I love to hike and camp too much to blow it off for the sake of a shower.

• Usually only once a day, sometimes twice if I really want to. You're not supposed to bathe too much.

• It depends. Usually just once, but if I go to the gym, I'll shower twice a day. I dislike being sweaty, too. I do sing and hum in the shower! :D Kinda like Emma Stone in Easy A haha (your gif)

http://i.imgur.com/GQJ1bK4.png

• At least twice a day. If period, it's even more frequent than that.

• I shower every other day, honestly. I don't sweat that much. When I was cycling 12 K every day, I would shower when I finished sweating.

• Twice a day, but I wash my hair only once a day.

And no, I don't sing in the shower. That's what my music set is for. ^^

• I simply can’t imagine not showering once a day. I would feel dirty otherwise.

• Wow 2-3 times a day 🙀 I used to shower two times a day when it was REALLY HOT (like 40C/104F) but now it is getting colder so I don't sweat much
    Usually I shower daily but I wash my hair every second day!

• Normally 2 times but in this heat wave that am experiencing its 3 and lots of wiping and washing.. omg. Its very hot over here...

• 2-3 times a day

• I prefer bath...

• Once a day. That's a nice ''Dexter's Laboratory'' picture from the Dexter's Rival episode, the day he met his superior and had to played dirty to still be the smartest boy in school.

• I shower once a day and yes I do sing in the shower. What else would I do? LoL.

• Once or twice a day, and hehe yeah I sing in the shower (*^_^*)

• Pretty much always once a day, everyday. Occasionally twice a day if I need another shower and very rarely I'll skip a day. Like if i'm really tired.

• I would never shower that often, It would ruin my skin and hair.

• I shower at least twice a day. I can't go a dayyy without showering. And yes I always sing in the shower too 😉

• *Me not on a date = usually twice
    Once in the morning
    Once in the evening after swimming laps and/or aerial diving

*Me on an all night date including sex
    Add in two additional showers

• i take a shower every 2-3 days lol. multiple times a day isn't necessary and it's a waste of water.

• once. more is bad for your skin.

• Once unless i went swimming during the day then i shower again.

• At least twice a day.

• Depending on the days activities at least once a day.

• Twice. Once in the morning after the gym, and once at night before bed.

• Before and after work.

• Twice a day or maybe thrice, I prefer long baths though. It soothes me+ I once made the mistake of singing but my roomie threw her hairbrush at me after coming out so I never repeat the mistake.

• Once a day, and no I don't lol.

• Lol, I usually end up taking a shower twice a day.

• once a day, occasionally twice

• Really?

That is so bad for your skin

I hope you use lots of moisturizer

• More from Girls
    1