Which continent would you like to visit most?

Which continent (other than your native one) would you like to visit most? Explain in the comments. I would like to visit Europe most because of the history and the cultures. Also my ancestry is 100% European as far as I know so I'd like to see where my ancestors came from.

• Africa
  • Asia
  • North America
  • South America
  • Europe
  • Australia/Oceania
  • Antarctica
by the way, my native continent is North America

Most Helpful Girl

• Australia.

I've been to Europe (it was awesome), I've been to Asia (it was awesome), I've been to Central America (not a continent but it was awesome), and Australia, I think, is next on my hit list.

I almost went to Africa on a mission trip but my mom wouldn't let me go when she found out that the tribe in the area we were going believed that they could cure themselves of AIDS by having sex with a white virgin... so she axed that plan lol but maybe I'll get there yet.

I'd love to visit Argentina also. i'd also like to get back to Europe and tour some more of the countries since I only did Germany and Holland. I'd go back to Asia, too.

I just want to go everywhere. The world is an awesome place.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm living now in N. America, but I wanna visit many other cities in the States and Canada of course.

What Girls Said 5

• North America. ❤ Love it!

• I'd love to visit Asia <3

• I'm African, I was born and I grew up in Asia and I currently live in Europe, so I'll go with either Australia or North America. I voted for Australia.

• I'm trying to get to Australia.

• Australia - top of my list!
    Antarctica is the second

What Guys Said 4

• Europe. I would love to visit Europe.

• I've been to all except Australia/Oceania and Antarctica. I vote F!

• I'm European. Even though I have been to both continents I would like to explore more of North America and Asia.

• Live in Asia, visited Europe and now would like to visit Canada (North America).