Why is it that sometimes when I wipe, I wipe, I wipe and I wipe a hundred times, there's still poop?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• omfg. I've never watched this show but this has made me want to watch it hahahaha

• you should give a go lol I didn't enjoy season 1 so i skipped it and started from 2 xD

• my best friend says the same thing! she watches it and says season 1 is awful but the rest are the best, i might skip it too :) but i do have to watch it now!!

• maybe watch the 2nd season and then go back to the 1st. or just watch it straight through so you can appreciate how much better it gets. I didn't think the 1st season was awful just not nearly as good as teh second season

• Well there goes 15 seconds of my life that I'll never get back -_-

• perhaps if you don't get on GAG you'd have more time to sit around and do nothing ^^

• But if I'm sitting around and doing nothing then I may as well be on GAG ;)

• Try cod liver oil.

• Forgive me for questioning your expertise but have you tried it yourself?

• It's something my doctor told me. I have excellent digestion and thus don't need to try.

• you have a marker sticking out your butt maybe

• Hilarious! What is this show about?

• Its called Parks and Recreation and its about people working in the Parks and Rec. department of a small city. You should definitely give it go hahah but I suggest starting from season 2 because I didn't like season 1 that much.

• Use a wet one.

What Guys Said 9

• off subject a bit but i think it's awesome that Chris Pratt's career has taken off as a result of Parks and Rec. Two years running he's starred in two of the biggest grossing movies of the year.

• I think its very funny how Chris Pratt starred in Parks and Rec. and in Jurassic Park he starred as someone who works in a park xD but I have to admix he pulled off the role. He's also an awesome Star Lord can't deny that.

• Try a bidet, or wetting the TP if it is sturdy enough, then trying with dry TP.

If you are quite hairy down there, look at shaving or otherwise reducing the hairs around there.

• Dude, happens to me. So annoying even after i scrub my ass, I have to do it again after I get dried -__-

• We need bidets in US

• That's why wet paper and bidets and showers exist. The fact that we use only dry papers is stupid.

• Dude I think this has happened to everyone a few times lmao

• baby wipes is the solution, or some wet T. P. with a small dab of soap! #ProblemSolved

• This is why we use water in Asia lol

• That is why you always wash!!!