Whats your best 'accidentally saw someone naked" story?

I just walked in on my brother naked. I I walked into his room and I accidentally saw his *ahdbeyedgdyedbsjsbg36r4be%gb* and so, luckily for me i diffused the awkwardness by bursting out in laughter. Then I just "nonchalantly" ran out of the room. I need an award please, like pssht, totally handed the situation brilliantly. I mean, Jesus, i'm blind.
Whats your best 'accidentally saw someone naked

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Once, when I was 14, I went to my friend's house for a sleepover. That night, when I walked out from the room to head downstairs to grab a drink, I saw her brother walking around naked and I was like "um 'cuse you?". Cmon, who doesn't put on a towel after they have done showering?

Another time was when I walked in to the room and didn't noticed there's guys in there beforehand. Two guys, fortunately. Unfortunately? When I opened the door, two were *ahem*. They just looked at me like 😳 and I told them could they please lock the door the next time they're doing it. -_-

• Thats so unfortunate oh my God 😂 and I thought I had it bad. What were they doing? You know what, waitttt, don't even tell me. 😷 Boys, am I right?

• The upper one was just walking around, the below one.. you won't wanna know lol till today I can't get that image off my mind. Yup, one in the first and two in the second.

What Guys Said 11

• I've never accidentally walked in on someone naked.

God I'm a boring bastard.

• Well you have to have had the experience, you just have to!! Just walk in on someone on purpose and be like "WELL WHOOPS, DIDN'T MEAN FOR THAT TO HAPPEN, GOSH I JUST WALKED IN ON YOU NAKED, OH MY GOD."
      Come back to me later and spare some details, will you? :))

• Yassss. 😂
      Tbh I thought it was going to be a dick pick and I was seriously struggling and hesitating to click on it. True fear..

• Lmfao. Have never, will never.

• well i walked into a room of a group of females getting changed but no one told me the room was being used when i was looking for a peice of sports equipment, i pretty much acidentley walked in saw a bunch of them naked calmly and politley apologiesed and left again and did the same again after the group had got changed.

Best part was i got away with it hassle free XD

• Don't you hate it when you walk into you're brother's room and his *ahdbeyedgdyedbsjsbg36r4be%gb* is out? #relatable

• walked in on someone about to jackoff... pants down, and laptop on lap.

• Lol I feel bad for them, the embarrassment!

• i still laugh at him just thinking about it and when i bring it up... by the way it was during finals week he had an exam that morning which he failed..

• I once walked in on my dad jacking off... I am still undergoing therapy for PTSD

• 1. I walked in on my sister masturbating, enough said.

2. My sister's best friend was changing in our bathroom and she didn't lock the door. She only had her bra off but it was quite the surprise

• Yeah right. I bet you liked it.

• Ew, can you please just walk away at a fast pace and never show yourself on one of my questions again. Thanks! Have a nice day now perv ;)

• I don't even know what to make of my story!
    I just remember so much hair... arsgwywb!!!

Ok, so I got home from work one day. Go into the kitchen to get some water. I hear a noise in my room, my friend who had a key to my apt at the time must be here I figure. I slowly go check out the noise... and, as I approach I hear, bells and a shaking sound. I peep around the corner and I see a fully clothes (Jessica) my friend, and her dog that's wet and fully in the nude biting his
    ahdbeyedgdyedbsjsbg36r4be%gb*. THAT DOG 🐶

• Perfect diffusion of the situation. If you see a teenage boys junk, the best way to make sure he's not embarrassed is to laugh hysterically at it and run away.

I bet he's secretly insecure and sad now, just fyi. Sounds a bit cruel to me.

• You saw his *ahdbeyedgdyedbsjsbg36r4be%gb* ? :-o The pure horror. Poor girl.
    If you survive, you'll certainly turn blind or short sighted.
    If you survive.

• I think I can only last until tomorrow morning. Go to my funeral please?

• Oh, noo, I'd be thinking about the horror you lived, it would upset me, I'd surely get sick!

• Mean sister. Did he yell at you?

What Girls Said 8

• Accidentally saw my friends boobs when we both 15 in gym. She wasn't wearing a bra and she had no shame.

• Haha omg thats literally happened to me so many times bc sometimes i'm way too modest around other girls, bc i'm that type of girl who can be full on naked in front of another girl but if a guy sees like my shoulder i freak out.😂

• No, I just don't delete them to laugh at it again later.

• Hahaha I have a twin brother but I haven't seen him naked since we were little!

• Haha. Driving by a large hotel at night, the windows were really big. Well there was a naked guy standing at the window and the lights inside were on. And it was obv dark out so you could see him very clearly. He looked oblivious to it, too. So I don't know if he really just didn't realize or what...

• When I was younger my mom remarried and my stepdad liked to walk around like he owned the place... one day he got a little to comfortable and decided he was gonna shave (his face) at the bathroom sink ass naked with the door wide open because it had got too hot in the bathroom after his shower and the mirror fogged up! I was around 8 and that was my first live visual of a penis. My mom was so pissed lol

• I would be too if omfg. 😂 I'm not trying to be rude but they look kinda gross to me, probably just because I don't have one (OBVIOUSLY) so its different to me. But ugh, i'd honestly love to wake up with amnesia right now.

• Yeah it definitely made things very awkward and I think that one incident dictated how much I was never able to view him as a father role... lol there was this other incident toonbut I can't make another comment :(

• I was walking down the hallway and my stepdad decided to walk out of his room at that moment naked to grab a towel... Scarred for life.

• I was in vacation with my grandparents and we were renting this sort of house for 2 days and I opened the door to the bathroom. My grandpa was taking a shit. Not an image that you'd like to remember. Thankfully enough, I don't. I was 9 and I just remember the fact.

• I walked in on my dad., I went in his room and then when i didn't see him i thought he must being pooling because thats what he's always doing when he gets home from work but this time he was peeing so i walked in and saw it and then i quickly shut the door and ran up stairs. He later called me down and had a talk with me about knocking.

• i walked in on my dad too. lol. i just saw his pubic hair though. he had his pants a little bit too down (he was in the bathroom of his room and the phone was ringing so he got out of the bathroom and answered the phone. i walked in the room and i was immediately grossed out and he pulled up his pants quickly.

• It's only happened one time, and it was my dad.

I didn't know what to do so I threw my hands over my eyes and turned around until I got to the stairs.

Scarred for life.. I mean really, who doesn't put a towel on after a shower?

• I accidentally walked in on my old roommate sucking one of her boyfriends while he was handcuffed to her bed leg.