Am I considered fat?

My weight has been crazy for the past couple of years I went from weighing 150 from being in athletics my whole life to almost 180 in this picture, I'm 5'6 , people say I'm not fat but am I considered big? Like how some girls are "big girls " please don't be too harsh lol not looking for attention either I'm genuinely confused on my size and nobody I know will tell me truthfully.
Am I considered fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're clearly overweight. Some people would classify you as fat and some wouldn't, but you are definitely overweight.

• So you can vividly see it right? That's what I'm asking more or so it's completely noticeable am I right?

• It's completely noticeable.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey girl! Your so pretty! I have your body type! Like I am 5.5-5.6 somewhere in the middle and I have extra love handles. But minds are extra big or what is seems. I think your alright and if you want work-out then do it for you. But I learned to love my muffin top a little to much... In my bias point of view you look great! lol I hope that helps.

What Guys Said 21

• Nope, but you might want to get those knees looked at by a doctor.

• No you do not look at all fat , heck I just can't even call you a big girl. I would come closer to calling your scales a lier to be totally honest

• The legs are terrifying, I'm actually feeling nauseated right about now.

You might be considered anything by an idiot. You look healthy and pretty to anyone with the sense God gave a billygoat.

Excuse me while I fetch a cold compress.

• No your good to go

• That Halloween makeup freaks me out. :|

Anyway, no I don't think you're fat.

• No, not really. Curvy, but not fat. No, you're not big. Big would mean you would have a bit of a bigger body than you actually have. You have a pretty good body, if you ask me.

• Yaaaaay
    Damn girl
    You're real curvy 😜 LOL
    Looks like your Halloween was awesome...
    You ain't gonna kill me right?

• wouldn't say you are in the big girl category, You are curvy , not fat and you look like you weigh 145 at most.

• That knee make up is too well done.. made me grind my teeth and cringe
    Nah you're not fat though

• wtf nice constume and outfit!

dude you're wearing black, is this about your weight or showing off your holloween party outfit? lol

• I like the fact you have curves and I guess it's kind of hard to tell without a side profile but I think you're very beautiful in the face so I wouldn't worry too much about it I think you look great

• You look pretty good to me, except for those suppurating wounds. You should see a doctor about them.

• No medically considered overweight but not obese. You're fine in more than the okay way

• Chubby. You don't look bad, but your clothes are too tight for your body. You'll look sexier if you wear something more flattering.

• No, you're not fat, but you appear severely injured. Seek medical assistance ASAP.

• Honestly you look fine and yes I would consider you a "big girl", but definitely not fat.

• lol no but you better see a doctor about those legs

• first of all that Halloween make up is so fricken badass like dayumm and you are not fat at all you have a sexy body u are chubby which is hot af

• no. but you might want to take care of those cuts. kinda creepy and yet your body is sexy. you've made my penis confused.

• i don't think so

• To my taste yes you are... but I've been told I like slim girls so you are probably ok.

What Girls Said 8

• From your arms I can see that you carry extra weight. Nothing extremely noticable but if it concerns you, then you know what to do (the old fashion way, cut back on certain foods and excercise). I did not want to sound rude, neither did I want to be dishonest.

And I like your costume, the legs look real!

• I'm 5'6' and 148 and am considered barely in normal BMI.
    Your bone structure and amount of muscle will affect what is a healthy weight too. (If you are large boned, your index finger and thumb cannot touch around your wrist).
    Seriously though, in todays society who isn't considered fat? Like me, you wouldn't be in danger if you lost a few pounds, but you are very pretty and shouldn't worry too much. You should be at whatever weight you feel the healthiest and happiest in : )

• I guess your weight is on the heavier end,, technically.

But, you look great. You don't look "fat". You carry it in a curvy, nice way

• Not fat a little big but not fat

• You're beautiful. Seriously.

• If you're hundred and 80 pounds your overweight

• You are really damn pretty. And you have a nice body. And how in the hell did you do that to your legs? Amazing!!!

• no i think you look beautiful, even if you were big you would still be beautiful xx