Would you date a transwoman if she looked like this (PICTURES INCLUDED)?

This question is mainly directed to those interested in woman only... but those interested in men can comment as well๐Ÿ˜Š

I have seen A LOT of these types of questions on here, and most if not all of the responses are that not many people are interested in dating a transgender person. However, what if that transgender people looked like this? Are any of you guys inclinded to chnage your mind? I know its not all about the looks and its about personality, function and just being a born female... but honestly... would you say no to these females?

Gigi Gorgeous

Carman Cerrara

• Yes i would date a transwoman
  • Nope
  • Maybe..
  • Im a girl/results

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, not feeling it. I appreciate modern medicine/science though... wow!

Most Helpful Girl

• You can see by the bone structure that is a man.
    She has had a ton of plastic surgery to achieve the look of a woman.
    If men choose to date her they are gay or bisexual.
    No amount of surgery changes someone biologically

If I am black and felt I was supposed to be a white woman.
    I had numerous amounts of surgery to achieve that look.
    That doesn't change the fact that I am biologically black and will produce black children.
    The same in this trans case.

What Guys Said 44

• See, I'm all for you being who you wanna be, but for a man, it's fucking confusing. How can I explain my penis that a hot woman, is not a woman but a man?
    Most transgenders still have that manly look, but there are some who got rid of it all, and unless they tell you, you'd never know.

I wouldn't date a trans, no matter how they look.

• Im strictly female... so you lost me at Trans... they are hot to look at, sure... but the disappointment would be real when its time to get dirty... i'd rather not go through that.
    so no... females only please... looks can be doctored... but you can't fake what mama gave ya.

• Fuck, now every time I see an attractive woman I'll be asking myself "is that really a woman or is she transgender?" Women have been ruined for me. Thanks transgender community. Thanks a fucking lot.

• Didn't even have to look at the pics and it's a firm fuck no

• Except if you see him in youtube videos he doesn't even remotely look like this. Not to mention the male patterns are still obviously visible.

He just looks like he is mocking actual femininity with that plastic and fake look. It's disgusting. Just look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH6zSb8NXRo

• ... i swear i feel like a guy now.

• yep they would have been in for surprise provided there is still a dick... cause gigi gorgeous has had a lot of work done apparently

• HER FACE COLOR doesn't MATCH HER BODY WHAT IS SHE DOING?

• I gotta say the plastic surgeon did a good job, if I didn't know better I may have thought that these were natural born women. The second he would to tell me that he's a tranny I would leave. I am only interested in natural born women and not this abomination.

• Nope.

,,,

• The fact she can take it as well as she can dish it out isn't good for me so my answer obviously is no

• Nope never. I support lgbt rights but I personally could never look over the fact that they're trans

• You can tell it's a guy. No matter how hard that guy will try to pretend to be a girl, it's still possible to see it.

• She is not exactly my type my she is attractive. I sure wouldn't turn her down in the event that she offered.

• If I was single and frustrated with women in general, I would like to try it!

• Perhaps. I don't know I've slept with a trans guy, but I don't know about dating. I have no qualms about them being who they want to be, just not sure how I'd feel in that situation I guess

• I wouldn't date but if she looks like that I'd probably fuck her but that's about it. I mean my dick's confused by those pictures as is and they look even better than most women do somehow.

• Looks aren't everything. Also, I have nothing against transsexuals, but I'm only into cisgender women.

• I wouldn't know until I cross that bridge yeah? Who's to say that I haven't slept with a trans back when I was kinda like living in clubbings about 5 years ago?

• she still had a dick at some point...

• Im gay so I wouldn't date amy girl. But I could date a transman if he looked AND sounded like a guy. and had a functioning dick like one too lol
    But I have yet to see a transman who still doesn't look/sound like a girl.

• no im not gay.

• I'd date Gigi. I don't find her that attractive but she seems cool from her interviews. I've never heard of Carmen so that's a no.

• I had a hard time telling that some of those men were trannies. I'd probably vomit if I dated one who didn't disclose it to me immediately to allow me to never enter a relationship.

• No thank you. Sorrynotsorry.

• No I would not.

• Nope, never! No matter how she looks.

• No, never.

• No I just would not be able to. Plus I want kids eventually.

• absolutely not

• She's pretty to look at, but what about sex? I mean you can't have vaginal sex, so what's the point.

• They get a sex change and invert their penis into a functioning vagina

• They can do that?
      Well, not being able to have babies is still a deal breaker, i guess.

• You'd be suprised what medicine and science can do to the human body lol

• Doesn't matter how much you mutilate yourself, you are still a dude.
    So, of course I wouldn't.

• Hell fuking no

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 17

• i hate living in a society where i feel i have to question every damn human being i see.

• I'm going to have to start measuring every girls index and ring finger that I meet and flirt with here pretty soon to know if they're what they say they are...

• FOR REAL! it's unbelievable! @octavius

• Nooope, I don't date girls.

• GIGI!!! I LOVE GIGI OMFG.
    They were originally male and they're still all prettier than me lmao 😂

• Yes I would. You get the best of both worlds lol

• I don't date trans people.

• Yes i would date a transwoman

• nope i won't

• I can t believe those chicks have dingdongs.
    So if I turn her on in that white dress I am gonna see an erected penis.
    An erected penis with a set of boobs, interesting...

• No transwo/men, crossdressers, or bisexual men. No thank you.

• Wow you wouldn't think they are trannies

• LOL at the guys comments

• i think Carman looks AMAZIING! im totally frickin jealous!

• seriously why not

• *sigh* some men naturally look more feminine so wen they get surgery it just makes them have the body of a women

Also did gigi get butt implants?

• Isn't that pansexual who date trans. Not straight?

• Wow, they're absolutely gorgeous. Prettier than me for sure lol. The wonders of plastic surgery. I would've never guessed.

• I have nothing against transgender people but I personally wouldn't be able to accept the fact that we wouldn't be able to have biological children that belongs to the both of us. I really wouldn't care how good they looked.