Who agrees with this pic😛?

Who agrees with this pic😛?

• Yes totally
  • No way

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol. Would be better if the gun was aimed at his balls

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 32

• funny pic but i don't think we should kill rapists

• The pictures meant to be humorous. In no way is it meant to be serious. It's fine to laugh at it. It's erroneous to consider it an actual solution.

Rape should be punished in a way to prevent people from doing it. This is a necessary part of society. But punishment has been prove to be highly ineffective in modeling people's behaviors. Rapists rape because they believe they can get away with it. In this way, no matter how severe the punishment is, if they believe they can get away with it they'll do it.

On top of that many rapists were raped or abused when they were younger. Where was their justice? Where did the system stop the cycle with them?

Putting a rapist in prison only bloats our crowded legal system and taxes our society for people who do not contribute to it.

Our legal system is fucked. It focuses completely on punishing the criminal only by removing them from society. It benefits no one. Society does not prosper.

We should focus on helping the victim. The victim should be given mandatory sexual abuse counseling and help from the state for up to one year. If the person has not falsely accused someone of rape, this will be beneficial to their well being and their recovery. If they have, then this will not benefit them and in that year of counseling they may regret their decision and admit it. Wow, problem solved for everyone.
    It also prevents a cycle of rape.

Those convicted of rape should be given behavioral adjustment therapy and separated from society. The therapy is focused on returning them to society in a way to ensure that they never commit these crimes again. They can pay back society through contained labor jobs at the prison. If in a set amount of time they have not been deemed fit to return to society by a jury of criminal psychologists they should be deemed unfit to live in society and put on death row.
    This keeps criminals from draining our resources and employs people in the mental health industry. It also allows people who just simply had a lapse in judgement, such as a stupid drunk frat boy, the chance to return to society successfully. They'll be separated and given dDifferent criteria than say a deranged cop who used his power to rape countless women.

Not every rapist is an older, deranged psychopath. Some are poorly raised kids that are the product of the wrong upbringing by a control freak father and apathetic mother.

I just think all the focus on the criminal instead of helping the victim is idiotic.

• And if the girl raped the guy?

• Dick too short for that mechanism to work. HA! I win!

• I don't think anyone should be murdered for any crime but it is a hilarious picture.

• it would be better if it was a small guillotine in front of him that would go off when he got hard and chop it off...

• I don't agree with it but it is funny tho, rapist don't deserve death, they deserve this to happen to them while locked up with sex deprived criminals, than they can know what it's like for a woman to be raped.

img.ifcdn.com/.../...7f1590997f04031f9477e66_1.gif

• Where is the picture for false accusations?

• Violence never solves anything.

• It's a funny pic but I don't agree.
    I'm against the death sentence, and this is pretty close to it because you don't have full control over your boner, so this is almost the same as Russian roulette. I also don't think you can say crime xy is worth taking someone's life...

let him rot in jail, it's a bigger punishment. death is a easy way to get out of it

• Hahaha
    Wait,.. that's gender bias!!

• Oh daymn, I totes agree with this 100%

• Savage lol

• Well there won't be enough force and moments to pull that trigger from a boner.

• It's pretty kinky, it's giving me a boner.

• This cartoon is really disgusting and it's not funny at all.

Capital punishment (even jokingly) is disgusting... it has banned in all civilised countries for many years and it is not a matter for comedy.

(And no I do not count the USA as a civilised country)

• Raping is not a matter of comedy either.

• So, if its not a comedy matter... well then why make a cartoon of it?

Why pretend that this picture is at all funny?

The reality is that there are many many many horrid violent crimes in this dark world: murder, man-slaughter, genocide, torture, terrorism and they happen every damn day. Yes rape is horrid, sure... but it's not special... it's terrible but it's not worse than any of those. Cartoons about any kind of dark crime like this... well they are just sick... and you should be ashamed for posting it.

• you're missing a few points here

• I didn't make the damn cartoon

• Its a fucking joke

• Not all rapists are straight men. What's your solution for women who rape?

• doesn´t work like this. in fear for his life, he probably can´t even get a boner, if he wanted.

• Yes perfect... Absolutely perfect

• I think this is sick. Wow execution by errction

• Rape is about wanting to dominate, not about getting erections.

• So what would be the perfect punishment for false accusations of rape?

• Hahaha awesome pic totally agree

• The last thing he will see is a hot, naked woman. I'd say that it is a good way to die.

• Of course not, that's horrible

• I totally agree with you

• No, I think that's stupid...

Who has time for things like this?

You remind me of a 6th grader

• I dont think men can get an erection in times of stress lol

• no, eye for eye is shitty logic.

• That's torture. We would be no better in the slightest if we did things like this.

• I think it would probably reduce the amount of rapists so we probably would be better.

• Of course depending on where you live.

• I think it's a real slippery slope.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 12